2012 Buick Regal

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Quiet Comfort

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"This is a great car if you are looking for a car that has a great ride and is quiet. I average 21 mpg around town and have taken one trip of about 100 miles and averaged 26,7. Im sure once i get more mileage on the car and take a longer trip I will get the advertised 30 mpg on the highway. I would give it a 5 in performance but I am still adjusting to the transmission. Engine has plenty of power for the average driver. Give it a test drive and I think you will like it. Handles GREAT."

What's not to love?

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "Features, Price, Style"

Cons: "Radio display looks slightly dated"

"Picked up my 2011 Regal Turbo with about 25k miles on it in November 2014 for $14k. Beautiful car with a ton of features and plenty of power from the turbo. Heated leather seats, bluetooth, moonroof... So much luxury for not much money at all. Can't beat this car. No quality or reliability issues at all. I'll definitely be a Buick owner for a long time."

One of the nicest GM cars I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Pros: "Strong performance with amazing MPG"

Cons: "Not enough interior storage compared to an Impala"

"Started out to get a 2014 Impala to replace my '08 Impala LTZ which I completely loved. Stumbled upon this 2014 Regal Turbo while walking the lot of a Buick dealer who had a few Impalas for sale. Salesman convinced to test drive the Buick and I was sold within 3 miles. Got back to the dealer, wrote a check and left my LTZ in the rear view mirror. This black on black Regal is an absolute total package: looks, performance and mileage. It is not my grandfather's Buick. Only negative is the awkward placement of the window controls and cup holders. Other than that it is a blast to own and drive."

Convenience & Safety Flaws

By on Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pros: "Seat warmers are fast heating!"

Cons: "Key remote; Often find trunk open. Very sensitive."

"When at stop sign or light, the vehicle creeps forward on its own. Your cell phone is required to be manually connected to vehicle in order to listen to the music on your cell phone. The voice command to make calls does not effectivley recognize commands/requests. Radio functions/Settings continuously have to be reprogrammed The navigation will not auto download and or recognize addresses from your address book. You must download these manually which takes approx. 5 minutes per contact. I have been to three different dealers; they gave two explanations. 1. "Were not sure" and 2. You will have to live with it. If anyone knows how to resolve any of the above issues, please let me know. Bob"

Great Car, for a car!

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive Great design GS mode"

Cons: "Small backseat Sometimes trouble with the radio"

"To go from a full size pick up to a midsize sedan was tough!! However, this car has been great! It is fun to drive and moves well for a little 4 cylinder. But the gas mileage is inflated. More like 20/26 at best. The only issues are the back seat is a bit small (but still bigger than the small Cadillac, which is how I found this car) and sometimes my radio (XM) acts up and won't work. Otherwise the Regal has been a pleasant surprise."