2012 Buick Regal

Based on 87 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Class Leader

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "See Narrative Comments"

Cons: "See Narrative Comments"

"Bought the T07 Turbo (loaded) in March of this year. Navigation system is second to none. The 19" painted cast aluminum wheels really make the exterior come alive. The touring and sport suspension modes really make the car two cars in one. While the car is not the fastest turbo around, the fuel mileage and fit and finish are equivalent to any high end German import. No driver seat memory function and outside mirrors are a little smaller than I prefer, but everything else is a homerun. Great trunk space and convenience features. I have owned 14 new vehicles and was about ready to buy an Acura TSX when I got my wife to go to the Buick showroom. We drove home with out Regal Turbo that night. Car drives and looks like a $50,000 luxury vehicle and we were out the door for about $32,800.00. NO REGRETS"

Back in the mix-with quality fun car

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "value, luxury, good build quality"

Cons: "none yet"

"I came back to GM--Buick Regal after owning several Hyundai's--I am glad I did , This 2012 Regal is teriffic. If you took off the Buick badges, you can easily mistake it for a high end sedan the likes of BMW Audi.Buick has turned the corner with their cars. Hats off to GM , this division is back to making great mid level luxury cars"

This car is so underrated

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "handling, conveniences, value, quality, styling"

Cons: "gas mileage-that's it-everything else is superb"

"First, important to note that for the past 10 years I was driving the "drivers" car. My joy in driving is to be able to feel the car jump and take turns without fear-all done safely. BMW sets the standard for me. I wanted to cut back, save some money but still be satisfied. The looks of the Regal made me at least give it a try, plus I used to be a Buick driver in my 20's and 30's-not the demographic for Buick. Anyway, this car drives great, the steering is tight, looser than BMW, but very good with the variable assist steering, the wheel does not move at highway speeds. This car has exceeded all my expectations and there is zero buyer remorse. I have the Turbo TO2. One negative, mostly local driving, is the MPG. With E85, just short of 12 mpg, with premium around 16."

Great Buy

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, styling, and features."

"Had mine 3 months and like it better now than on day one. Exterior styling speaks for itself and the interior is first class. Standard features are a plus. The ride is as advertised, smooth. Love the color, Granite Gray Metallic with ebony interior. I get a lot of comments on this car. Mileage is 30 MPG. The 2.4L certainly isn't drag strip ready but has enough power for the interstate and in the mountains did great as well."

31 years old and LOVE my new Regal Turbo!

By on Friday, September 02, 2011

Pros: "comfy and fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "lack of good color choices... brown or blue..."

"If anyone would have asked me if I EVER thought I'd own a Buick at age 31, I'd have looked you square in the eye and told you that you were crazy! That being said, I am surprised to see a Buick key on my ring! I looked at many other cars and ended up with a Quicksilver Metallic Buick Regal Turbo. This car has landed me a TON of compliments, especially regarding the LED cat eyes around the Bi Xenon headlights and plenty of "That's awesome for a Buick" comments! The original car came from Germany and I made dead sure I got one of those and NOT one that came out of Oshawa Canada... This car is amazing! It has beautiful lines, a sexy back end and the interior is just beautiful. It's simple, sleek and not over done inside and I find the interior to be super comfortable and easy on the eyes... at over 6 feet tall, I rarely find a car with enough leg room and I can honestly say that I have plenty of room to stretch out in this car! (sorry about the guy behind me though) I LOVE the 9 speaker Harmon Kardon stereo system and especially LOVE the fact that I can slam all my music from my computer right onto a thumb drive and plug that right into the car and easily control it all right from the steering wheel. The speakers maintain their clarity even at high volume and don't sound at all distorted. When I am in the car, I made sure to get one that is quiet with little road noise and a stereo that is of high quality... loud cars make me crazy! Put the petal down and you'll notice that there is absolutely ZERO turbo lag and the car scoots along the power curve gracefully... I had it to 100mph at the blink of an eye and it stayed nice and firmly planted to the ground! I also love the fact that I get a 4yr/50k bumper to bumper warranty and a 5yr/100k power train warranty. Even though I only did a short term 27 month lease, I know I will never have to worry about a repair! None of the other cars offered such a long warranty WITH OUT having to purchase an extended service agreement for a lot more money! At the end of this, all I can say is that this car makes other cars with luxury stickers on their trunks look like they got their interior pieces from D.E. Jones! And P.S. Acura can keep their "premium" 8 speaker sound system... I have 9 thanks and they sound way better! :) Hope you find this helpful!"

Great value Great car

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"I just bought a new Regal CXL without the turbo. I had test driven many others and this car by far outperformed all the others hands down. The quality and value is exceptional. You would expect to pay more money for a car of this caliber. Rides and handles like a dream. Buick is not your "old person" car anymore. I am only 36 and wanted a sporty, but luxureous ride and I hit the jackpot. Would highly recommend you test drive this car if you are in the market. Way to go GM!"

Overall good vehicle

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"Great vehicle with two exceptions...one is a minor design flaw on the center console, sunlight hits the metal around the gearshift and it can be blinding. Second and it is not minor, with the 6 speed transmission, get into a jam and need to "floor" or step on the gas, the transmission struggles to find the right gear to go into and nearly stalls."

My prior car was a Lexus ES

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

"Went to the Buick dealer to get a Lacrosse. Great car but I just thought it felt big. Sales suggested I drive the Regal. Drove both standard and the Turbo. Had to have the car and the turbo. Love it!"

Great Ride

By on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pros: "ALL"

Cons: "none other than the seat.."

"traded a monte carlo for this car...love it, but have only 1 problem. the seat bottom dosent recline up enough. the lumbar is exelent!!! got the black. have ALOT of compilments..i would recomend this car!!! no problem with gas millage! was bought back in april."

2012 Buick Regal Premium III Turbo

By on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pros: "Runs great, excellent mileage"

Cons: "Finishing touches on design.. headliner, paint"

"I bought this car after trading in an H3.. obviously the gas milease is excellent at 28mpg but the paint job is something to be desired. The trunk has multiple variances in the paint and while covered under warranty is annoying with 1,200 miles on it! The other thing I noticed is the design of the interior/exterior. The headliner, while secure is not visually appealing from the exterior. If you stand in front of the vehicle, you can actually see a "gap" between the headliner!! Interestingly, I have looked at several dealerships and all of the Regals have the same! Nice car, drives great but will most likely not buy another."