2012 Buick Regal

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

amazing vehicle

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

"I went from an SUV to a this turbo model and I couldn't be more pleased. This vehicle is equiped with everything you can imagine and then some. The price was right and Buick made a heck of a car. Comfort, size, fuel mileage is fantastic. There are a few blind spots that you can easily correct with your mirrors. We turn heads every corner we take! I give this car a 5 out of 5!"

Just Perfect!

By on Sunday, November 06, 2011

"Great driving experience. Comfort as expected and it will surprise you with its performance. Must have, in my opinion."

Ditched the European Vehicles for Buick

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "great handling, styling and quiet"

Cons: "Wish it had memory driver seat"

"We were looking at Audi A4, BMW 3 series, and Mercedes C-class as well as the Buick. The styling of the Buick was richer on the interior as well as having great exterior lines. The Regal is quiet and smooth. We enjoyed our first one so much, we now have 2 in the garage. For the money, Buick beats the competition."

Great Style,German Quality, Performance,Comfort...

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Driving, Price, Quality of CXL R6 = A Winner"

Cons: "Haven't found any negatives"

"The Buick Regal CXL-R6 is a total driving experience. Compared the Mazda 6, Volkswagen CC, Lincoln MXZ, Acura, and every other sports sedan in its class both tech and real world. Bought the Regal and after 7000 miles realized that we didn't make a mistake. Great Comfortable Ride, Quality, Style,and Love to drive it. Handling ... It really goes where you point it. Really great wonderful lay out and size for 4 adults or two adults and kids (rear seating not as large as some others) That is what we bought it for. 2nd Vehicle is Avalanche, so Regal is perfect. The R6 option covers it all ... no turbo, so 87 octane regular forever. Would have to rate our overall experience a "10" in its class and under $ 38,000 price range."

This car is so underrated

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "handling, conveniences, value, quality, styling"

Cons: "gas mileage-that's it-everything else is superb"

"First, important to note that for the past 10 years I was driving the "drivers" car. My joy in driving is to be able to feel the car jump and take turns without fear-all done safely. BMW sets the standard for me. I wanted to cut back, save some money but still be satisfied. The looks of the Regal made me at least give it a try, plus I used to be a Buick driver in my 20's and 30's-not the demographic for Buick. Anyway, this car drives great, the steering is tight, looser than BMW, but very good with the variable assist steering, the wheel does not move at highway speeds. This car has exceeded all my expectations and there is zero buyer remorse. I have the Turbo TO2. One negative, mostly local driving, is the MPG. With E85, just short of 12 mpg, with premium around 16."

Love the car except....

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

"I love the way this car looks and all the features it has. Driving on the highway is a pleasure. I have had the car 6 months. My only complaint is when driving in traffic which I do every day. The car snaps forward when it shift between 20 and 25. It also has hesitation but only when in traffic. The dealer has had it 5 days and now tells me all the Regals do this and they consider it normal. I've asked a few other Regal owners and most have had this problem too."

Class Leader

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "See Narrative Comments"

Cons: "See Narrative Comments"

"Bought the T07 Turbo (loaded) in March of this year. Navigation system is second to none. The 19" painted cast aluminum wheels really make the exterior come alive. The touring and sport suspension modes really make the car two cars in one. While the car is not the fastest turbo around, the fuel mileage and fit and finish are equivalent to any high end German import. No driver seat memory function and outside mirrors are a little smaller than I prefer, but everything else is a homerun. Great trunk space and convenience features. I have owned 14 new vehicles and was about ready to buy an Acura TSX when I got my wife to go to the Buick showroom. We drove home with out Regal Turbo that night. Car drives and looks like a $50,000 luxury vehicle and we were out the door for about $32,800.00. NO REGRETS"

I like the looks of the car.Handels good.

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Nice looking"

Cons: "Poor ride"

"My Regal is very hard riding.The seat belts are hard to hook up.Poor gas milage on the hiway."

I love my car

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Cons: "Door locks lock immediately"

"I got my Buick Regal Turbo on June 1, and am still in love with it. I have had more strangers coming up to me and telling me what a beautiful car I have, and a couple have even said how "sexy" it is. Even at work, fellow employees are still telling me how great it is. Normally, I am excited about a new car for a couple of weeks, then the newness wears off. Not this one! And I love the color (expresso)."

Simply Amazed by This Car

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Pros: "Great Value, a blast to drive, very well built"

Cons: "No remote start."

"Over the past 11 years, I've owned 3 Jeep Grand Cherokees and loved everything about them except the gas mileage. I decided to sell my last GC and get a car that I thought I wouldn't mind driving that got decent gas mileage to save money. AM I GLAD I DID! I purchased the top of the line Buick Regal Turbo TO7, built in Germany. This car has never stopped amazing me from day one. It is super fun to drive, fast, responsive and agile. The interior and exterior fit and finish are World Class and they make it feel like it's a $50,000 car instead of a $35,000 car. PlUS, it gets up to 34 MPG on the highway!! Don't believe what you read on the window sticker because it really does get 32-34 MPG on the highway, not 28. I really enjoy the OnStar remote link system as well. I can check the tire pressure in the tires, the amount of fuel in the tank, lock, unlock and set off the alarm from any where in the world where I have cell phone reception. I could go on for a lot longer but you just need to check it out for yourself. I'm sure you'll be impressed!!"

loved this car when I saw it in Germany

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

"But there are a few bugs about it. I first saw this car sitting in the Frankfurt airporst as an Opal Invicta. Compomared to the newest MB it was parked to, this car was a killer. When I heard Buick was getting it, I couldn't wait to drive it. Okay, after eleven months an many trips...I still like it. There are a few quirck about it and I annoyed at Buick marketing. Marketing first. Why no manual for the non- turbo. It is certainly available in EU, why not US? The non turbo would perform far better with a manual. In traffic, I use manual mode most often anyway, the shift patterns of the auto version are a bit quircky. The other marketing bit, no option to get projecter beam HID headlamps in the non-turbo version? Poor decision. Other perspective, for long drives, the leather stitching bugs my thighs, like the seam should be faced the oposite direction. Pluses, this car handles like its a skateboard on a rail. Super tight, its a blast to drive fast... solid at 170 kph. Need more open road to push it further, over all a great car."

Best Buick Ever

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

"From the moment I first drove this car I knew it was what I've been looking for in a car. I drove both the turbo and non turbo versions and decided the turbo defines this car. Everything about this car is excelltent, the built quality, handling, performance. I also have a 2010 cts awd and would rate this buick of the same quality and actually and even though it's comparing FWD to AWD I prefer the Buicks handling"

Great Buy

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, styling, and features."

"Had mine 3 months and like it better now than on day one. Exterior styling speaks for itself and the interior is first class. Standard features are a plus. The ride is as advertised, smooth. Love the color, Granite Gray Metallic with ebony interior. I get a lot of comments on this car. Mileage is 30 MPG. The 2.4L certainly isn't drag strip ready but has enough power for the interstate and in the mountains did great as well."

Own it Love it

By on Friday, September 09, 2011

Pros: "Read comments"

Cons: "no auto starter"

"They got it right is it really a GM car? I don't believe it, it GREAT and it rides GREAT and it looks GREAT. you have to drive one to believe it don't trust me go drive one I had mine nine mos. now you will love it try it before you buy anything else."

31 years old and LOVE my new Regal Turbo!

By on Friday, September 02, 2011

Pros: "comfy and fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "lack of good color choices... brown or blue..."

"If anyone would have asked me if I EVER thought I'd own a Buick at age 31, I'd have looked you square in the eye and told you that you were crazy! That being said, I am surprised to see a Buick key on my ring! I looked at many other cars and ended up with a Quicksilver Metallic Buick Regal Turbo. This car has landed me a TON of compliments, especially regarding the LED cat eyes around the Bi Xenon headlights and plenty of "That's awesome for a Buick" comments! The original car came from Germany and I made dead sure I got one of those and NOT one that came out of Oshawa Canada... This car is amazing! It has beautiful lines, a sexy back end and the interior is just beautiful. It's simple, sleek and not over done inside and I find the interior to be super comfortable and easy on the eyes... at over 6 feet tall, I rarely find a car with enough leg room and I can honestly say that I have plenty of room to stretch out in this car! (sorry about the guy behind me though) I LOVE the 9 speaker Harmon Kardon stereo system and especially LOVE the fact that I can slam all my music from my computer right onto a thumb drive and plug that right into the car and easily control it all right from the steering wheel. The speakers maintain their clarity even at high volume and don't sound at all distorted. When I am in the car, I made sure to get one that is quiet with little road noise and a stereo that is of high quality... loud cars make me crazy! Put the petal down and you'll notice that there is absolutely ZERO turbo lag and the car scoots along the power curve gracefully... I had it to 100mph at the blink of an eye and it stayed nice and firmly planted to the ground! I also love the fact that I get a 4yr/50k bumper to bumper warranty and a 5yr/100k power train warranty. Even though I only did a short term 27 month lease, I know I will never have to worry about a repair! None of the other cars offered such a long warranty WITH OUT having to purchase an extended service agreement for a lot more money! At the end of this, all I can say is that this car makes other cars with luxury stickers on their trunks look like they got their interior pieces from D.E. Jones! And P.S. Acura can keep their "premium" 8 speaker sound system... I have 9 thanks and they sound way better! :) Hope you find this helpful!"

Great Ride

By on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pros: "ALL"

Cons: "none other than the seat.."

"traded a monte carlo for this car...love it, but have only 1 problem. the seat bottom dosent recline up enough. the lumbar is exelent!!! got the black. have ALOT of compilments..i would recomend this car!!! no problem with gas millage! was bought back in april."

Riding in the lap of luxury

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "gas friendly, comfortable ride,exceptional performance"

"I Just purchased this car and alredy had numerous compliments on it. I got a very pretty metallic blue with black and silver accents for the interior. The mileage is exceptional going to save big bucks in that department. Really glad i got this car."

Cant believe i bought a Buick!

By on Saturday, July 02, 2011

Pros: "build quality, paint, interior fit and finish"

Cons: "none yet"

"Bought the car with 3400 miles on, turbo with the funky wheels,etc...Build quality is INCREDIBLE...its like a tank..this is hands down a winner....the turbo accelerates like a V6, and all ive ever drove is v8 or v6..and I HATE 4cylinders...took a long drive averaged 28.5 on the freeway at 70 mph...got asked what it was by a Lexus driver...love the handling, the ride is firm but not hard, got the navy blue/black leather combo..beautiful car!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Styling, handling, quality"

Cons: "Center console on the small side"

"Owned this car since February. I am very impressed with styling both inside and out, handling, and quality. I have the 2.4 which is powerful enough for me and the fuel economy averages 24 mpg combined city/highway driving."

Quiet Comfort

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"This is a great car if you are looking for a car that has a great ride and is quiet. I average 21 mpg around town and have taken one trip of about 100 miles and averaged 26,7. Im sure once i get more mileage on the car and take a longer trip I will get the advertised 30 mpg on the highway. I would give it a 5 in performance but I am still adjusting to the transmission. Engine has plenty of power for the average driver. Give it a test drive and I think you will like it. Handles GREAT."

Very nice car

By on Friday, May 13, 2011

"This is a sports car. I traded in a Park Avenue so am disappointed in the very firm ride of the Regal. Came from the factory with 50 lbs/SI air in the tires so that did not help. Gas mileage still only 20 mpg mixed city/hwy and should be better with a four (mine is not the turbo). I have the Espresso Bronze color and get lots of raves over that and the styling. Only issues so far (2800 miles): two rear tires not balanced at factory and an A/C electronic out side temp device failed, both fixed at no charge."

By on Monday, May 09, 2011

Great all round car

By on Monday, May 02, 2011

"I have owned this car now for 6 months. This is my everyday car and I own a porsche carerra. This car has it all. Heavy enough to handle any inclimate weather to hold the road nicely. Stylish and great comfort. I have 6k miles and love driving in it everyday. I could have a little more pep but with gas up around $4 i'll sacrafice and takes regular unleaded. I get all sorts of compliants asking about this car and who makes it. This has to be one of the most comfortable cars I have every owned. Looking forward to maybe getting the GS when my lease expires."

Nicely Styled

By on Sunday, April 03, 2011

"The overall look and performance is rated at about 4 stars. Some what noisey on the highway, but overall I really like this Buick Regal. I'm mid 40's and don't consider my self old so I go for the clean sporty look and thats what I have in my regal."

Lovin the Buick

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Everything about this car is excellent. I rated performance a 4 because no v8 power but it is still very good and very fun to drive! The quaility of this car is second to none in my book. Reliability is excellent so far but I've only had it a month. Buick does recommend premium fuel. Mine is the turbo with the T05 package."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next