2012 Buick Regal

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

1st Buick since 1968, should have come back sooner

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Sporty looks and sports car like driving"

Cons: "Rough shifting at times, no driver's seat memory."

"I have the CXL R5. I love this car. Had it for 4 months now. Gas mileage isn't great, about 23 in city, 28 highway. But the comfort, styling, quality and sporty driving can't be beat. Love the sunroof, sound system, bluetooth and nav system. Seats are very comfortable and adjustable. Just wish it had memory for the driver's seat. Have the same shifting problem as some others have mentioned. Just a little irritating at times."

Just Perfect!

By on Sunday, November 06, 2011

"Great driving experience. Comfort as expected and it will surprise you with its performance. Must have, in my opinion."

Love the car except....

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

"I love the way this car looks and all the features it has. Driving on the highway is a pleasure. I have had the car 6 months. My only complaint is when driving in traffic which I do every day. The car snaps forward when it shift between 20 and 25. It also has hesitation but only when in traffic. The dealer has had it 5 days and now tells me all the Regals do this and they consider it normal. I've asked a few other Regal owners and most have had this problem too."

Great all round car

By on Monday, May 02, 2011

"I have owned this car now for 6 months. This is my everyday car and I own a porsche carerra. This car has it all. Heavy enough to handle any inclimate weather to hold the road nicely. Stylish and great comfort. I have 6k miles and love driving in it everyday. I could have a little more pep but with gas up around $4 i'll sacrafice and takes regular unleaded. I get all sorts of compliants asking about this car and who makes it. This has to be one of the most comfortable cars I have every owned. Looking forward to maybe getting the GS when my lease expires."

looks great ,handles great needs more power

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "very nice interior ,handles very nice"

Cons: "lack of power 180hp just isnt enuff!!!!"

"The interior of the car is what turned me on looks very nice and is very comfortable the quality of the interior is as nice as a BMW .Handling is amazing for a GM car, very fun to drive . The styling is very nice i love the bulging fender flares my only complaint is the lack of power, when its offered with a v6 i will trade this one in im not a turbo fan car could use more torque would make it much more fun"

Very nice car

By on Friday, May 13, 2011

"This is a sports car. I traded in a Park Avenue so am disappointed in the very firm ride of the Regal. Came from the factory with 50 lbs/SI air in the tires so that did not help. Gas mileage still only 20 mpg mixed city/hwy and should be better with a four (mine is not the turbo). I have the Espresso Bronze color and get lots of raves over that and the styling. Only issues so far (2800 miles): two rear tires not balanced at factory and an A/C electronic out side temp device failed, both fixed at no charge."

3 month review

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"Got the car at the end of July and have about 3200miles so far. Took a trip to CT from Philly in first two weeks- about 400mi round trip and got about 27-28mpg. Traffic was heavy on the way back and the terrain isn't all flat once you get to CT. Car is very stylish and I've gotten lots of compliments - even from strangers. Handling is superb and interior lighting at night is great. Everything is put together well. Love the USB hookup for ipod and the turn by turn nav feature. Love the new display in the instrument cluster that shows all kind of info and your trip computer. Power is adequate unless you live in a hilly area. Only get about 15-16mpg in pure city driving which is a shame, but not unexpected. Def go for the H/K upgraded stereo. I have the black interior but the cashmere interior with the wood trim looks GREAT. The Bluetooth has been very reliable and its easy to setup and use. The center radio display is much better than the one or two line VCR type displays on some other competing cars. Lots of song and car system info can be displayed on the LCD screen."

Great Car for the $$$$$$

By on Friday, October 01, 2010

"Bought the Regal new on July 30th. Recently took a trip to New Hampshire going thru the Adirondack Mtns in NY, The Green Mtns in Vt. (two different ranges) and for the round trip I averaged 29.1 Miles to the gallon. If I get this mileage under these conditions I should really get well above the 30 MPG the car is rated for. Can't wait to take a trip where the mileage is driven on interstate highways Car very sharp inside and out. Interior is far more extravagant then the 2007 Impala LT I traded in. Love the car so far."

Class Leader

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "See Narrative Comments"

Cons: "See Narrative Comments"

"Bought the T07 Turbo (loaded) in March of this year. Navigation system is second to none. The 19" painted cast aluminum wheels really make the exterior come alive. The touring and sport suspension modes really make the car two cars in one. While the car is not the fastest turbo around, the fuel mileage and fit and finish are equivalent to any high end German import. No driver seat memory function and outside mirrors are a little smaller than I prefer, but everything else is a homerun. Great trunk space and convenience features. I have owned 14 new vehicles and was about ready to buy an Acura TSX when I got my wife to go to the Buick showroom. We drove home with out Regal Turbo that night. Car drives and looks like a $50,000 luxury vehicle and we were out the door for about $32,800.00. NO REGRETS"

Cant believe i bought a Buick!

By on Saturday, July 02, 2011

Pros: "build quality, paint, interior fit and finish"

Cons: "none yet"

"Bought the car with 3400 miles on, turbo with the funky wheels,etc...Build quality is INCREDIBLE...its like a tank..this is hands down a winner....the turbo accelerates like a V6, and all ive ever drove is v8 or v6..and I HATE 4cylinders...took a long drive averaged 28.5 on the freeway at 70 mph...got asked what it was by a Lexus driver...love the handling, the ride is firm but not hard, got the navy blue/black leather combo..beautiful car!"