2012 Buick Regal

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

31 years old and LOVE my new Regal Turbo!

By on Friday, September 02, 2011

Pros: "comfy and fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "lack of good color choices... brown or blue..."

"If anyone would have asked me if I EVER thought I'd own a Buick at age 31, I'd have looked you square in the eye and told you that you were crazy! That being said, I am surprised to see a Buick key on my ring! I looked at many other cars and ended up with a Quicksilver Metallic Buick Regal Turbo. This car has landed me a TON of compliments, especially regarding the LED cat eyes around the Bi Xenon headlights and plenty of "That's awesome for a Buick" comments! The original car came from Germany and I made dead sure I got one of those and NOT one that came out of Oshawa Canada... This car is amazing! It has beautiful lines, a sexy back end and the interior is just beautiful. It's simple, sleek and not over done inside and I find the interior to be super comfortable and easy on the eyes... at over 6 feet tall, I rarely find a car with enough leg room and I can honestly say that I have plenty of room to stretch out in this car! (sorry about the guy behind me though) I LOVE the 9 speaker Harmon Kardon stereo system and especially LOVE the fact that I can slam all my music from my computer right onto a thumb drive and plug that right into the car and easily control it all right from the steering wheel. The speakers maintain their clarity even at high volume and don't sound at all distorted. When I am in the car, I made sure to get one that is quiet with little road noise and a stereo that is of high quality... loud cars make me crazy! Put the petal down and you'll notice that there is absolutely ZERO turbo lag and the car scoots along the power curve gracefully... I had it to 100mph at the blink of an eye and it stayed nice and firmly planted to the ground! I also love the fact that I get a 4yr/50k bumper to bumper warranty and a 5yr/100k power train warranty. Even though I only did a short term 27 month lease, I know I will never have to worry about a repair! None of the other cars offered such a long warranty WITH OUT having to purchase an extended service agreement for a lot more money! At the end of this, all I can say is that this car makes other cars with luxury stickers on their trunks look like they got their interior pieces from D.E. Jones! And P.S. Acura can keep their "premium" 8 speaker sound system... I have 9 thanks and they sound way better! :) Hope you find this helpful!"

Great Ride

By on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pros: "ALL"

Cons: "none other than the seat.."

"traded a monte carlo for this car...love it, but have only 1 problem. the seat bottom dosent recline up enough. the lumbar is exelent!!! got the black. have ALOT of compilments..i would recomend this car!!! no problem with gas millage! was bought back in april."

Riding in the lap of luxury

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "gas friendly, comfortable ride,exceptional performance"

"I Just purchased this car and alredy had numerous compliments on it. I got a very pretty metallic blue with black and silver accents for the interior. The mileage is exceptional going to save big bucks in that department. Really glad i got this car."

Cant believe i bought a Buick!

By on Saturday, July 02, 2011

Pros: "build quality, paint, interior fit and finish"

Cons: "none yet"

"Bought the car with 3400 miles on, turbo with the funky wheels,etc...Build quality is INCREDIBLE...its like a tank..this is hands down a winner....the turbo accelerates like a V6, and all ive ever drove is v8 or v6..and I HATE 4cylinders...took a long drive averaged 28.5 on the freeway at 70 mph...got asked what it was by a Lexus driver...love the handling, the ride is firm but not hard, got the navy blue/black leather combo..beautiful car!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Styling, handling, quality"

Cons: "Center console on the small side"

"Owned this car since February. I am very impressed with styling both inside and out, handling, and quality. I have the 2.4 which is powerful enough for me and the fuel economy averages 24 mpg combined city/highway driving."