2011 Buick Regal

Based on 96 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Class Leader

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "See Narrative Comments"

Cons: "See Narrative Comments"

"Bought the T07 Turbo (loaded) in March of this year. Navigation system is second to none. The 19" painted cast aluminum wheels really make the exterior come alive. The touring and sport suspension modes really make the car two cars in one. While the car is not the fastest turbo around, the fuel mileage and fit and finish are equivalent to any high end German import. No driver seat memory function and outside mirrors are a little smaller than I prefer, but everything else is a homerun. Great trunk space and convenience features. I have owned 14 new vehicles and was about ready to buy an Acura TSX when I got my wife to go to the Buick showroom. We drove home with out Regal Turbo that night. Car drives and looks like a $50,000 luxury vehicle and we were out the door for about $32,800.00. NO REGRETS"

Cant believe i bought a Buick!

By on Saturday, July 02, 2011

Pros: "build quality, paint, interior fit and finish"

Cons: "none yet"

"Bought the car with 3400 miles on, turbo with the funky wheels,etc...Build quality is INCREDIBLE...its like a tank..this is hands down a winner....the turbo accelerates like a V6, and all ive ever drove is v8 or v6..and I HATE 4cylinders...took a long drive averaged 28.5 on the freeway at 70 mph...got asked what it was by a Lexus driver...love the handling, the ride is firm but not hard, got the navy blue/black leather combo..beautiful car!"

Lovin the Buick

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Everything about this car is excellent. I rated performance a 4 because no v8 power but it is still very good and very fun to drive! The quaility of this car is second to none in my book. Reliability is excellent so far but I've only had it a month. Buick does recommend premium fuel. Mine is the turbo with the T05 package."

3 month review

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"Got the car at the end of July and have about 3200miles so far. Took a trip to CT from Philly in first two weeks- about 400mi round trip and got about 27-28mpg. Traffic was heavy on the way back and the terrain isn't all flat once you get to CT. Car is very stylish and I've gotten lots of compliments - even from strangers. Handling is superb and interior lighting at night is great. Everything is put together well. Love the USB hookup for ipod and the turn by turn nav feature. Love the new display in the instrument cluster that shows all kind of info and your trip computer. Power is adequate unless you live in a hilly area. Only get about 15-16mpg in pure city driving which is a shame, but not unexpected. Def go for the H/K upgraded stereo. I have the black interior but the cashmere interior with the wood trim looks GREAT. The Bluetooth has been very reliable and its easy to setup and use. The center radio display is much better than the one or two line VCR type displays on some other competing cars. Lots of song and car system info can be displayed on the LCD screen."

Owned 7 vehicles and I've found my love...

By on Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pros: "Stylish and fun to drive!"

Cons: "Bluetooth - first ring always loud"

"No matter what angle I look at this car from, this car has style. I love the size and the way it feels when I drive it. I've owned a Tacoma, Accord Coupe, Jetta, Legacy, but this car has surpassed my expectations. Overall I love this car and would get this car again if I got the chance of making a choice again...I just hope it ends up having a durable lifespan (pay it of before it starts giving issues). As a young professional I say its an excellent car!"