2011 Buick Regal

Based on 74 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 6 7 8 | Next

Best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Styling, handling, quality"

Cons: "Center console on the small side"

"Owned this car since February. I am very impressed with styling both inside and out, handling, and quality. I have the 2.4 which is powerful enough for me and the fuel economy averages 24 mpg combined city/highway driving."

Quiet Comfort

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"This is a great car if you are looking for a car that has a great ride and is quiet. I average 21 mpg around town and have taken one trip of about 100 miles and averaged 26,7. Im sure once i get more mileage on the car and take a longer trip I will get the advertised 30 mpg on the highway. I would give it a 5 in performance but I am still adjusting to the transmission. Engine has plenty of power for the average driver. Give it a test drive and I think you will like it. Handles GREAT."

Very nice car

By on Friday, May 13, 2011

"This is a sports car. I traded in a Park Avenue so am disappointed in the very firm ride of the Regal. Came from the factory with 50 lbs/SI air in the tires so that did not help. Gas mileage still only 20 mpg mixed city/hwy and should be better with a four (mine is not the turbo). I have the Espresso Bronze color and get lots of raves over that and the styling. Only issues so far (2800 miles): two rear tires not balanced at factory and an A/C electronic out side temp device failed, both fixed at no charge."

By on Monday, May 09, 2011

Great all round car

By on Monday, May 02, 2011

"I have owned this car now for 6 months. This is my everyday car and I own a porsche carerra. This car has it all. Heavy enough to handle any inclimate weather to hold the road nicely. Stylish and great comfort. I have 6k miles and love driving in it everyday. I could have a little more pep but with gas up around $4 i'll sacrafice and takes regular unleaded. I get all sorts of compliants asking about this car and who makes it. This has to be one of the most comfortable cars I have every owned. Looking forward to maybe getting the GS when my lease expires."

Nicely Styled

By on Sunday, April 03, 2011

"The overall look and performance is rated at about 4 stars. Some what noisey on the highway, but overall I really like this Buick Regal. I'm mid 40's and don't consider my self old so I go for the clean sporty look and thats what I have in my regal."

Lovin the Buick

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Everything about this car is excellent. I rated performance a 4 because no v8 power but it is still very good and very fun to drive! The quaility of this car is second to none in my book. Reliability is excellent so far but I've only had it a month. Buick does recommend premium fuel. Mine is the turbo with the T05 package."

Great value Great car

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"I just bought a new Regal CXL without the turbo. I had test driven many others and this car by far outperformed all the others hands down. The quality and value is exceptional. You would expect to pay more money for a car of this caliber. Rides and handles like a dream. Buick is not your "old person" car anymore. I am only 36 and wanted a sporty, but luxureous ride and I hit the jackpot. Would highly recommend you test drive this car if you are in the market. Way to go GM!"

my first car

By on Monday, February 14, 2011

"this is my first car and i am a new driver but have driven an expedition & dodge grand caravan. i love this car it is comfortable, quiet & smooth driving. this will be my car for the rest of my life.. the only thing that bothers is me is when it rains the breaks scrape & it is really loud other then that its comfortable smooth & stylish. i am a 20 year old female & i love this car."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2011 Buick Regal. After driving it for 900 miles to get acquainted with the vehicle, my wife and I went on 3,300 mile Florida Trip. For 30 years I drove many different company cars, but this Buick is the best. No wind noise at all, great seating comfort, quiet running, good HVAC, smooth brakes, plenty of trunk volume, and very fuel economy. Average was 29.5 mpg with the standard 4 cyl. engine."

Previous | 1 ... 6 7 8 | Next