2011 Buick Regal

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next

2011 totalled, liked it so much leased another one

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Pros: "Great price, great equipment."

"Smooth ride, roomy, good styling."

great car!

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Great styling, Comfort, Gas mileage,"

Cons: "transmission jumpy from start"

"After several months driving this car I would have to say I enjoy it more everyday! This body platform has been incorporated into many of current and upcoming models including Chevy Malibu, Saab 95, etc. GM has done a great job using their European affiliation to bring back some excitement in their design program. While this car cannot quite compete with it's European rivals it is a big move forward in both design and function regarding what today's driver both expects and enjoys. This model will be an initial example of where the US goes to compete in the luxury market. Come on U.S.A. why can't we design cars like this!"

Own it Love it

By on Friday, September 09, 2011

Pros: "Read comments"

Cons: "no auto starter"

"They got it right is it really a GM car? I don't believe it, it GREAT and it rides GREAT and it looks GREAT. you have to drive one to believe it don't trust me go drive one I had mine nine mos. now you will love it try it before you buy anything else."

Great reliablity and drivng experience

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

"This car has 90000 miles and only one thing has gone wrong with it, which was then covered under the factory warranty. The heated seat (driver side quit working). Great gas mileage, awesome power (for its size), comfortable ride and handles great in the snow. The interior is comfortable and quite. Its a shame that the resale value has dropped so far. That would be my only complaint. I guess I'll drive it until it drops!"

Quiet Comfort

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"This is a great car if you are looking for a car that has a great ride and is quiet. I average 21 mpg around town and have taken one trip of about 100 miles and averaged 26,7. Im sure once i get more mileage on the car and take a longer trip I will get the advertised 30 mpg on the highway. I would give it a 5 in performance but I am still adjusting to the transmission. Engine has plenty of power for the average driver. Give it a test drive and I think you will like it. Handles GREAT."

One of the nicest GM cars I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Pros: "Strong performance with amazing MPG"

Cons: "Not enough interior storage compared to an Impala"

"Started out to get a 2014 Impala to replace my '08 Impala LTZ which I completely loved. Stumbled upon this 2014 Regal Turbo while walking the lot of a Buick dealer who had a few Impalas for sale. Salesman convinced to test drive the Buick and I was sold within 3 miles. Got back to the dealer, wrote a check and left my LTZ in the rear view mirror. This black on black Regal is an absolute total package: looks, performance and mileage. It is not my grandfather's Buick. Only negative is the awkward placement of the window controls and cup holders. Other than that it is a blast to own and drive."

Great choice

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Pros: "Nice drive, good interior quality"

Cons: "Lot of plastic for the price, the apps and radio"

"No longer just for old folks for sure:)"

Convenience & Safety Flaws

By on Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pros: "Seat warmers are fast heating!"

Cons: "Key remote; Often find trunk open. Very sensitive."

"When at stop sign or light, the vehicle creeps forward on its own. Your cell phone is required to be manually connected to vehicle in order to listen to the music on your cell phone. The voice command to make calls does not effectivley recognize commands/requests. Radio functions/Settings continuously have to be reprogrammed The navigation will not auto download and or recognize addresses from your address book. You must download these manually which takes approx. 5 minutes per contact. I have been to three different dealers; they gave two explanations. 1. "Were not sure" and 2. You will have to live with it. If anyone knows how to resolve any of the above issues, please let me know. Bob"

What's not to love?

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "Features, Price, Style"

Cons: "Radio display looks slightly dated"

"Picked up my 2011 Regal Turbo with about 25k miles on it in November 2014 for $14k. Beautiful car with a ton of features and plenty of power from the turbo. Heated leather seats, bluetooth, moonroof... So much luxury for not much money at all. Can't beat this car. No quality or reliability issues at all. I'll definitely be a Buick owner for a long time."

Great Car, for a car!

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive Great design GS mode"

Cons: "Small backseat Sometimes trouble with the radio"

"To go from a full size pick up to a midsize sedan was tough!! However, this car has been great! It is fun to drive and moves well for a little 4 cylinder. But the gas mileage is inflated. More like 20/26 at best. The only issues are the back seat is a bit small (but still bigger than the small Cadillac, which is how I found this car) and sometimes my radio (XM) acts up and won't work. Otherwise the Regal has been a pleasant surprise."

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next