2011 Buick Regal

Based on 85 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Class Leader

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "See Narrative Comments"

Cons: "See Narrative Comments"

"Bought the T07 Turbo (loaded) in March of this year. Navigation system is second to none. The 19" painted cast aluminum wheels really make the exterior come alive. The touring and sport suspension modes really make the car two cars in one. While the car is not the fastest turbo around, the fuel mileage and fit and finish are equivalent to any high end German import. No driver seat memory function and outside mirrors are a little smaller than I prefer, but everything else is a homerun. Great trunk space and convenience features. I have owned 14 new vehicles and was about ready to buy an Acura TSX when I got my wife to go to the Buick showroom. We drove home with out Regal Turbo that night. Car drives and looks like a $50,000 luxury vehicle and we were out the door for about $32,800.00. NO REGRETS"

I like the looks of the car.Handels good.

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Nice looking"

Cons: "Poor ride"

"My Regal is very hard riding.The seat belts are hard to hook up.Poor gas milage on the hiway."

I love my car

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Cons: "Door locks lock immediately"

"I got my Buick Regal Turbo on June 1, and am still in love with it. I have had more strangers coming up to me and telling me what a beautiful car I have, and a couple have even said how "sexy" it is. Even at work, fellow employees are still telling me how great it is. Normally, I am excited about a new car for a couple of weeks, then the newness wears off. Not this one! And I love the color (expresso)."

Simply Amazed by This Car

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Pros: "Great Value, a blast to drive, very well built"

Cons: "No remote start."

"Over the past 11 years, I've owned 3 Jeep Grand Cherokees and loved everything about them except the gas mileage. I decided to sell my last GC and get a car that I thought I wouldn't mind driving that got decent gas mileage to save money. AM I GLAD I DID! I purchased the top of the line Buick Regal Turbo TO7, built in Germany. This car has never stopped amazing me from day one. It is super fun to drive, fast, responsive and agile. The interior and exterior fit and finish are World Class and they make it feel like it's a $50,000 car instead of a $35,000 car. PlUS, it gets up to 34 MPG on the highway!! Don't believe what you read on the window sticker because it really does get 32-34 MPG on the highway, not 28. I really enjoy the OnStar remote link system as well. I can check the tire pressure in the tires, the amount of fuel in the tank, lock, unlock and set off the alarm from any where in the world where I have cell phone reception. I could go on for a lot longer but you just need to check it out for yourself. I'm sure you'll be impressed!!"

loved this car when I saw it in Germany

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

"But there are a few bugs about it. I first saw this car sitting in the Frankfurt airporst as an Opal Invicta. Compomared to the newest MB it was parked to, this car was a killer. When I heard Buick was getting it, I couldn't wait to drive it. Okay, after eleven months an many trips...I still like it. There are a few quirck about it and I annoyed at Buick marketing. Marketing first. Why no manual for the non- turbo. It is certainly available in EU, why not US? The non turbo would perform far better with a manual. In traffic, I use manual mode most often anyway, the shift patterns of the auto version are a bit quircky. The other marketing bit, no option to get projecter beam HID headlamps in the non-turbo version? Poor decision. Other perspective, for long drives, the leather stitching bugs my thighs, like the seam should be faced the oposite direction. Pluses, this car handles like its a skateboard on a rail. Super tight, its a blast to drive fast... solid at 170 kph. Need more open road to push it further, over all a great car."