2000 Buick Regal

Based on 420 Ratings for the 1997 - 2004 models.

Great, dependable, powerful vehicle

By on Friday, June 22, 2012

Pros: "Powerful, comfortable, dependable, lots of space!"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I got this vehicle from a dealer with 96k miles on it, and have driven it for about a year putting 10k miles on it. The gas mileage is not amazing, but with the turbocharged engine lugging that huge car around you don't really expect amazing gas mileage. I love how quickly the engine responds, and steering/driving is generally fun. Almost everyone who rides in it comments on how comfortable and smooth the ride is for "such an old car" As far as work, other than putting new tires all i have done is oil changes, tire pressure and fluids. Overall, is a great car. Just wish it was standard/manual trans"

VERY good vehicle

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

"drives nice, very good cruiser or around town vehicle - 30 plus mpg highway,handles sharp- 'Gran Touring Suspension' xlnt stereo - 'Concert Sound II'. Seats could use more lumbar support - we use lumbar cushions from chiropractor - also - all these newer cars you sit too low - that's why pickups are so popular.Replaced front brake rotors and fuel pump @ 150000 - no other repairs.Fuel pump was still working fine."

Great car with one exception

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "power windows"

Cons: "everything else."

"We bought this car used and it has been one of the most reliable cars we ever owned. The heater and air conditioning are still as good as new. The only problem we have had is with the power windows. We have replaced them all and two, more than once. I love this car, it is easy to drive and a smooth ride for its size."

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, Reliable, Great Gas Mileage, Nice Rid"

"I purchased this car when it was 3 1/2 years old and had 22,000 miles on it. It has been a great car. The car is now 10 years old and I have only put about $250 into repairs. Car is great on gas for the size and I tend to get better mileage then many 4 cylinder cars. Highway mileage ranges from 33-37 to a gallon, and city averages around 19-22. This vehicle is very comfortable on long drives. I have owned 3 Regals and all of them have been great cars. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a reliable mid-size car."

My Regalia

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Great for road trips, great for daily trips"

Cons: "five people on a road trip wasn't very comfortable"

"I have owned this car for the last seven years, and prior to that it was my brothers, this car has taken me to North Carolina, Virginia, and Texas. To say that this car was reliable would be an understatement. This car created a family feel for me and my family, and to have to let it go was very difficult. I bought this car from my brother with 120k on it and drove it for the last 100k with little to no problems."