1996 Buick Regal

8.4

Based on 237 Ratings for the 1988 - 1996 models.

My first car, and still going!

By on Saturday, May 10, 2008

"I learned to drive in this car, it served me all through college and is still going strong! It is such a smooth ride, and is great for on the freeway because you take your foot off the gas and it keeps on coasting! This car has been in our family for 17 years, starting with my grandfather. It has been well taken care of, and other than minor problems (i.e. antenna that won't retract, radio interference with the FM tuner, an odometer that stopped ticking and a broken glove compartment handle) it runs GREAT and is very operational. Have never had problems getting stuck on the side of the road, and would whole-heartedly recommend this vehicle to anyone! It's a good value for the money!!!"

Good Car

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"I bought my gran sport coupe edition with a 3.8 liter V6 for 800 dollars. It had 215000 miles on it and the car runs great! There is a lot of cosmetic problems like the blinkers are wierd and the windows dont go down any more. But the a/c still works great, but only on full blast. The fact is, I got this car after it had been run into the ground and it keeps going. The only thing I would be worried about in buying another is the door handles. They are all plastic and my driverside one has broke. Strong engine!"

1994 Buick Regal

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"This car is so comfortable and reliable too. I bought it used, 112K on it now and not one ounce of trouble. I am going to trade it in for a minivan with sliding doors as I'm going to have a baby and the doors on this car are way too heavy and I live on a hill. Otherwise, I would keep it!!! I love this car!"

Good Car

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"I've had 1995 Buick Regal Custom 2 doors with 3.8 liter. It has leather seat, 6 speakers. It has 134,200 miles and still runs smooth and fast. I am first original owner and own for 12 years."

Hard to beat a Buick!

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"She's been a great vehicle for me - 1993 Regal - 183 THOUSAND miles and still going strong! original engine (3.8) original tranny - she's nothing short of impressive. Great gas mileage, rides like none other - smooth and comfortable. It's a cruising car with plenty of kick in the pants! 105mph. Always started in 30 below, always stayed cool in 110. I've owned this car for 6 years now - Great Car!! By the way, I am 23 years old now...yeah yeah, a Buick!?!? I know! Who needs a sports car when you could drive a Buick!!"