1995 Buick Regal

8.3

Based on 235 Ratings for the 1988 - 1996 models.

nice value w/3.8 engine

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"Can't beat the 3800 engine, solid."

I love my car.

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"I bought this car a little over a year ago from my grandmother. It is a 93 coupe. After 13 years she had only put on 48K. Garage kept, mint. The cons: after 14 years Transmission replaced (68K miles) for 2500 (brand new lifetime). Tires wear exceptionally fast. (switched from T rated to H rated and seem to be handling better). It is the most comfortable car ever. Even my large friends who sit in the backseat love it. The other extreme positive is the power this car has. The car won't even think twice about taking a hyundai sonata, and holds its own with the volkswagen GLI GTI and the chrysler 300M. All cars with 225+ horsepower. It is an excellent highway driver. Sometimes you go to pass someone without realizing your easily doing 95+. Brake system had to be replaced in the rear. I took on the challenge myself. Replaced rotors pads and calipers for under $250. To make it short. If they reproduced this exact car brand new. I would buy it in a heart beat, even if the sticker read 30,000."

Very Good Car

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"This car gets good gas milage. Very reliable."

overall = great car.

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"I have a 1994 Buick Regal Custom Sedan. It is a pretty comfortable car, and drives very well. I got the car from the family of a lady from church. I got the car with the front passenger side window faulty, as well as the brakes occasionally making odd noises when I push the brake pedal down to stop. It used to happen about once a month or so, and ever since Ive had the car, it has been doing it more often, finally reaching the point to where it does it everyday. When these noises occur, the brakes give out, not completely though, just to where you have to push the pedal a BIT harder for the car to stop. It may be an ABS problem. But other than replacing the battery and the tires quite a few months ago, that is the only problem that I have had with the car. The power seats that come with my car are a nice convenience, and the seats themselves are very comfortable, and I have received many compliments as to their level of comfort, for both the front and the back seats. My 3.8 liter engine gives plenty of power, which is also nice. The styling could have been a little better, although it still is a nice, sporty looking, family oriented car. The problems with my car are probably just the result of my car being a "lemon", since no other owners of this vehicle have had this problem with the brakes (that Im aware of)."

nice ride

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"I have owned my 91 regal for 5 years. It now has over 200,000 miles and is starting to show its age. Its a nice ride, good mileage, and has been very reliable. The GM 3.8 will run forever if you can handle fixing the other things that can go bad on a car this age."