1995 Buick Regal

8.3

Based on 233 Ratings for the 1988 - 1996 models.

Good car but old.

By on Monday, July 16, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive"

Cons: "Old, needs parts."

"Comfortable and easy to drive; getting old."

I like my car

By on Monday, June 04, 2012

Pros: "Great engine and functionality"

Cons: "Electrical and interior components are wearing out"

"This is the first car I've ever owned. I've had it for 6 years now. It is a robust vehicle. I especially like the quick pickup and power from the V6 engine. Gas mileage is about 23-24 mpg with a mix of highway and city driving. I have had few mechanical fixes since I've owned the car. Most of the repairs have been sensors or other electrical components. The interior components don't seem as robust as they should be. Paint scratching off, buttons worn, ceiling carpet falling in the back etc. But overall, it is a great, powerful car."

a great mid-life car

By on Monday, April 30, 2012

Pros: "great to drive when you feel like a kid!!!"

Cons: "doors kinda heavy"

"bought this car from a gentleman i know who would not let a weeks worth of dirt and grime to collect on it, including the engine compartment. i actuately drove the car for the first time and it had 199,000 miles on it. so i was expecting absolutely nothing. then i put my foot into it. holy guacamoly!!! talk about giddy-up and very responsive steering. even my machanic laughed and said so now you own a hot rod...loL. still gets 20 mpg combined on 87 ooctane. enjoy driving yours"

very classy car, excellent mileage

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, excellent mileage, awesome looks"

Cons: "one cup holder"

"This car routinely gets over 30mpg on the highway, running 80mph. Handling is awesome with the Grand Touring Package and 3.8L engine. Awesome power, great looks and styling. Some minor issues but nothing serious and has always been ready to roll anytime anywhere. Cant beat it even though the car is 20 years old. Way better looking than the American competition and definitely better styling than any of the imports. I always get compliments about this car, and will shut down alot of cars when it comes to performance. No reason to ever buy foreign, especially the 10 years or so. Also have the sister car to this, 1996 Pntiac Grand Prix SE 3.1 with 200k and it still gets 28mpg and is very reliable."

Fantastic car, with two minor design problems...

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "gas milage 30 hwy @ 65mph, 24 city"

Cons: "seat belt location"

"1st design problem are the seat belts, both anchor points are on the door. While it makes it easy to leave buckled and slide into belts and seat at same time, it would not be my favorite place to be in a roll over. I realized this as my 3.8 liter V-6 propelled me down I-75 one morning at 2am doing 110. I slowed down. The 2nd design issue its doors are so long, to accomadate easy access into back seat, that the front seat is hard to get out of in tight parking spots. BUT, over all I love my baby and will probably keep her for a long time. Runs great and never lets me down."