1995 Buick Regal

8.4

Based on 239 Ratings for the 1988 - 1996 models.

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"This car is very reliable, if if has the 3.8 in it those are some of the best engines gm made. I would recommend this car to any one of my friends. The car rides like a dream, it as always started for me even in below freezing temps. It has everything inside that you could want. (gransport). Very good car over all."

great car

By on Monday, November 09, 2009

"i got this car and drive it all over the place. very reliable and plenty of power."

Best value ever

By on Friday, September 18, 2009

"I think it has been the best car I have ever Had. Rides very smooth."

Solid vehicle

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"My vehicle, a 1992 Buick Regal, is a very reliable automobile. I can trust that it will get me where I want to go with minimal (if any) problems, concerns -- and expense."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, April 09, 2009

"I bought my '94 Regal Custom 3800 for $800 about 4 yrs ago with 85k on it. It now has 125k on it and is still running strong. I don't think the previous owner took very good care of it... it came with a bad alternator, virtually no brakes, bad a/c compressor, bad power antenna, bad coil pack, and a bad fuel pump. I know a mechanic that took care of all the problems for me for around $300 (using junkyard parts). I did have to replace the alternator again last year though. Regular maintenance aside, nothing else has gone wrong with this car. It starts every time, no matter what the weather (I measured -25F one time). Well worth the money for me!!"

Great Value

By on Friday, March 20, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for over three years and never had a mechanical problem other than routine maintenance. For the low cost of vehicle, you have almost every possible option, great performance and smooth riding as a car that costs ten times the price."

A DEFINITE GOOD OVERALL

By on Friday, March 06, 2009

"I got my 1994 buick regal custom sedan, 3.8 power everything, got from dealer @ 167K miles, now is at 193K miles, have had to do [alternator, starter, plug wires, and regular oil changes] i still have this car and is not in the best cosmetic shape, but hey, what do ya expect 4 a 94'. absolutly ZERO rust anywhere else except one little patch 1" square on roof. i run hard miles into town and back, i Would NEVER doubt this car, even with the mileage it has, i would take from MN to California, or NYC any day. about the only problem is is that the disc inside the steeringwheel air bag is messed up, so the air bag light is on. but doesnt affect performance @ all."

cheapest to maintain

By on Friday, November 21, 2008

"proper care to this car meaning regular maintaince like trany filter and intake gasket this car could get well over 250000 miles with very little expence these cars are not that easy to find for sale. several people I know with this car will not part with them. I have had mine for 11 years."

Acts Like an Old Car

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"I bought this vehicle with 128,000 miles on it, and had to do some typical maintenance, including replacing the A/C unit, steering column switch, air flow sensor, will need to replace the brakes in the near future, have been having issues with the mileage, lucky if I get 24 on the highway, 16 in the city, but approaching 162,000 miles and still running fairly strong, aside from the fact the prior owner must have been clumsy with this car, as it looks beat up both on the inside and outside. I certainly got my money's worth out of this car, and she has a mind of her own at times."

1990 Buick Tank

By on Saturday, September 06, 2008

"I have a 1990 Buick Regal Custom 3.8 V6. First of all, this car was nicely kept in storage for about 6-7 years so when I received the vehicle it had low mileage and the A/C still worked, but only for about 2 years. Overall this car lasted me a good while; long enough to get me through college and saved my neck in a few car accidents. This thing was built TOUGH!! And I would know because I put it through a LOT. The gas mileage has always been stellar. The only thing that gave me problems was the transmission which I needed to replace around 2004 and the blinkers/tail lights, which happened to be connected to the steering column, shorted out and needed to be replaced constantly. The engine was built great and has a lot of power and the handling/steering is wonderful especially for turning corners and make tight u-turns. This would make a great car, no matter the condition, for a younger person who needs a sturdy vehicle to endure the normal wear-and-tear that it will be subjected to. Great fun, zippy, yet comfortable ride :)"