1994 Buick Regal

8.4

Based on 240 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

very classy car, excellent mileage

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, excellent mileage, awesome looks"

Cons: "one cup holder"

"This car routinely gets over 30mpg on the highway, running 80mph. Handling is awesome with the Grand Touring Package and 3.8L engine. Awesome power, great looks and styling. Some minor issues but nothing serious and has always been ready to roll anytime anywhere. Cant beat it even though the car is 20 years old. Way better looking than the American competition and definitely better styling than any of the imports. I always get compliments about this car, and will shut down alot of cars when it comes to performance. No reason to ever buy foreign, especially the 10 years or so. Also have the sister car to this, 1996 Pntiac Grand Prix SE 3.1 with 200k and it still gets 28mpg and is very reliable."

can't go wrong

By on Sunday, June 07, 2009

"I bought this car in 2000 for $7500 with 80,000 miles on it. It now has 208,000 miles on it and still doesn't use any oil. I put an alternator in it and an EGR valve and a plastic water hose connector in the intake manifold broke throughout my 9 years, but I call that routine maintenance. I service the car regularly, but I drive it hard. The paint is coming off and it has hit 3 deer and a large dog, but the car won't die. I get 30 mpg on the highway and 24 in town. The GM 3800 could verywell be the best engine they ever built. I would buy one without hesitation. The car was a looker when I got it. The GS model is very nice and comfortable, And I'm 6'3" and 230 lbs. I will own it until the wheels fall off and then probably put them back on and drive it some more. I expect the drivetrain will make 300,000 miles if the body can stand wisconsin winters for that long."

Good family car, just needs a little love

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, reliable, safe"

Cons: "no car lighter, fuse problems for lights"

"My friend crashed my car and I don't have the patients to fix it. It runs, but after five to ten minutes the acceleration stops. I don't know what's wrong, but besides that and some front exterior damage, it's reliable. I had no problems before the crash driving wise. I just have a baby on the way and don't have the time to figure out what's wrong and fix it. It could be something small. She has a lot of miles but I've driven her to central California and back non stop both ways. She is a safe, reliable, comfortable car. It was my first and I wish I could keep it but once again I just don't have the time or patients."

Buick regal 1993

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"i have had this car for 6 years pretty much the best car verry easy to work on yourself the only prob. i have ever had was the oil filter is in a weird spot . verry good in the snow awesome power"

By on Sunday, January 11, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for 12 years. It has served me well, with fairly few problems. The ride is very comfortable, & it certainly has the power should you want to engage in a bit of aggressive driving. On the down side, the brakes on my car were a bit soft, and I do not like the location of the battery (hidden under the windshield washer fluid.) Unfortunately, I just totaled it today, when I spun out after hitting an unexpected patch of slush, although I found out that it absorbs impact quite well. I hit the guard rail at about 65 mph during the spin, and am essentially unscathed with some minor whiplash. Overall I have had a great experience with this car and will miss it."