1994 Buick Regal

8.4

Based on 239 Ratings for the 1988 - 1996 models.

very classy car, excellent mileage

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, excellent mileage, awesome looks"

Cons: "one cup holder"

"This car routinely gets over 30mpg on the highway, running 80mph. Handling is awesome with the Grand Touring Package and 3.8L engine. Awesome power, great looks and styling. Some minor issues but nothing serious and has always been ready to roll anytime anywhere. Cant beat it even though the car is 20 years old. Way better looking than the American competition and definitely better styling than any of the imports. I always get compliments about this car, and will shut down alot of cars when it comes to performance. No reason to ever buy foreign, especially the 10 years or so. Also have the sister car to this, 1996 Pntiac Grand Prix SE 3.1 with 200k and it still gets 28mpg and is very reliable."

Awesome car

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"I bought my 95 Buick from a car auction about 3 years ago. Has the 3.8..love it! This has been the best car I've had! Usual maintanence things. Hasn't ever left me stranded. Oil filter in a hard to reach spot..but other than that I will drive this car till it just won't go anymore! And then hopefully find another Buick Regal!"

Good family car, just needs a little love

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, reliable, safe"

Cons: "no car lighter, fuse problems for lights"

"My friend crashed my car and I don't have the patients to fix it. It runs, but after five to ten minutes the acceleration stops. I don't know what's wrong, but besides that and some front exterior damage, it's reliable. I had no problems before the crash driving wise. I just have a baby on the way and don't have the time to figure out what's wrong and fix it. It could be something small. She has a lot of miles but I've driven her to central California and back non stop both ways. She is a safe, reliable, comfortable car. It was my first and I wish I could keep it but once again I just don't have the time or patients."

Buick regal 1993

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"i have had this car for 6 years pretty much the best car verry easy to work on yourself the only prob. i have ever had was the oil filter is in a weird spot . verry good in the snow awesome power"

excellent car

By on Thursday, July 30, 2009

"I purchased this car in the spring of 2008 and have not put one dime into maintence on it except I did add some freeon for the A/C and that is it. This car drives like a dream and totally comfortable. I have had 2 people offer to buy it but will not part from it for now at least. It's all paid for."

3.8L (Best Motor Ever)

By on Monday, July 06, 2009

"I bought this vehicle my senior year of high school, and I still have the car today as I am graduating from college. The vehicle has almost 160K on it and still runs like new. It has a 3.8L motor in it, and people who know cars know that this is one of...if not the best motor ever made. It has very low repairs, it has power, and I get 30 MPG on the highway. What more could you ask for? Whether it's a Bonneville, Regal, Grand Prix, Lesabre, etc....just look for the 3.8L engine and you'll be fine. It makes no difference what brand you buy...it's all about the motor."

can't go wrong

By on Sunday, June 07, 2009

"I bought this car in 2000 for $7500 with 80,000 miles on it. It now has 208,000 miles on it and still doesn't use any oil. I put an alternator in it and an EGR valve and a plastic water hose connector in the intake manifold broke throughout my 9 years, but I call that routine maintenance. I service the car regularly, but I drive it hard. The paint is coming off and it has hit 3 deer and a large dog, but the car won't die. I get 30 mpg on the highway and 24 in town. The GM 3800 could verywell be the best engine they ever built. I would buy one without hesitation. The car was a looker when I got it. The GS model is very nice and comfortable, And I'm 6'3" and 230 lbs. I will own it until the wheels fall off and then probably put them back on and drive it some more. I expect the drivetrain will make 300,000 miles if the body can stand wisconsin winters for that long."

By on Sunday, January 11, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for 12 years. It has served me well, with fairly few problems. The ride is very comfortable, & it certainly has the power should you want to engage in a bit of aggressive driving. On the down side, the brakes on my car were a bit soft, and I do not like the location of the battery (hidden under the windshield washer fluid.) Unfortunately, I just totaled it today, when I spun out after hitting an unexpected patch of slush, although I found out that it absorbs impact quite well. I hit the guard rail at about 65 mph during the spin, and am essentially unscathed with some minor whiplash. Overall I have had a great experience with this car and will miss it."

My first car, and still going!

By on Saturday, May 10, 2008

"I learned to drive in this car, it served me all through college and is still going strong! It is such a smooth ride, and is great for on the freeway because you take your foot off the gas and it keeps on coasting! This car has been in our family for 17 years, starting with my grandfather. It has been well taken care of, and other than minor problems (i.e. antenna that won't retract, radio interference with the FM tuner, an odometer that stopped ticking and a broken glove compartment handle) it runs GREAT and is very operational. Have never had problems getting stuck on the side of the road, and would whole-heartedly recommend this vehicle to anyone! It's a good value for the money!!!"

Good Car

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"I bought my gran sport coupe edition with a 3.8 liter V6 for 800 dollars. It had 215000 miles on it and the car runs great! There is a lot of cosmetic problems like the blinkers are wierd and the windows dont go down any more. But the a/c still works great, but only on full blast. The fact is, I got this car after it had been run into the ground and it keeps going. The only thing I would be worried about in buying another is the door handles. They are all plastic and my driverside one has broke. Strong engine!"