1994 Buick Regal

8.4

Based on 239 Ratings for the 1988 - 1996 models.

very classy car, excellent mileage

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, excellent mileage, awesome looks"

Cons: "one cup holder"

"This car routinely gets over 30mpg on the highway, running 80mph. Handling is awesome with the Grand Touring Package and 3.8L engine. Awesome power, great looks and styling. Some minor issues but nothing serious and has always been ready to roll anytime anywhere. Cant beat it even though the car is 20 years old. Way better looking than the American competition and definitely better styling than any of the imports. I always get compliments about this car, and will shut down alot of cars when it comes to performance. No reason to ever buy foreign, especially the 10 years or so. Also have the sister car to this, 1996 Pntiac Grand Prix SE 3.1 with 200k and it still gets 28mpg and is very reliable."

Awesome car

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"I bought my 95 Buick from a car auction about 3 years ago. Has the 3.8..love it! This has been the best car I've had! Usual maintanence things. Hasn't ever left me stranded. Oil filter in a hard to reach spot..but other than that I will drive this car till it just won't go anymore! And then hopefully find another Buick Regal!"

Good family car, just needs a little love

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, reliable, safe"

Cons: "no car lighter, fuse problems for lights"

"My friend crashed my car and I don't have the patients to fix it. It runs, but after five to ten minutes the acceleration stops. I don't know what's wrong, but besides that and some front exterior damage, it's reliable. I had no problems before the crash driving wise. I just have a baby on the way and don't have the time to figure out what's wrong and fix it. It could be something small. She has a lot of miles but I've driven her to central California and back non stop both ways. She is a safe, reliable, comfortable car. It was my first and I wish I could keep it but once again I just don't have the time or patients."

Buick regal 1993

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"i have had this car for 6 years pretty much the best car verry easy to work on yourself the only prob. i have ever had was the oil filter is in a weird spot . verry good in the snow awesome power"

excellent car

By on Thursday, July 30, 2009

"I purchased this car in the spring of 2008 and have not put one dime into maintence on it except I did add some freeon for the A/C and that is it. This car drives like a dream and totally comfortable. I have had 2 people offer to buy it but will not part from it for now at least. It's all paid for."