1994 Buick Regal

8.4

Based on 237 Ratings for the 1988 - 1996 models.

very classy car, excellent mileage

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, excellent mileage, awesome looks"

Cons: "one cup holder"

"This car routinely gets over 30mpg on the highway, running 80mph. Handling is awesome with the Grand Touring Package and 3.8L engine. Awesome power, great looks and styling. Some minor issues but nothing serious and has always been ready to roll anytime anywhere. Cant beat it even though the car is 20 years old. Way better looking than the American competition and definitely better styling than any of the imports. I always get compliments about this car, and will shut down alot of cars when it comes to performance. No reason to ever buy foreign, especially the 10 years or so. Also have the sister car to this, 1996 Pntiac Grand Prix SE 3.1 with 200k and it still gets 28mpg and is very reliable."

Awesome car

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"I bought my 95 Buick from a car auction about 3 years ago. Has the 3.8..love it! This has been the best car I've had! Usual maintanence things. Hasn't ever left me stranded. Oil filter in a hard to reach spot..but other than that I will drive this car till it just won't go anymore! And then hopefully find another Buick Regal!"

Running strong

By on Monday, July 06, 2009

"Picked out this car in 2000 to replace a 1986 Olds that was totaled. Car had 41000 miles on it, now has 140000. No rust, all power options (Orig) still work like new. Went on a 2000 mile round trip, 27 miles to the gallon, has not used a quart of oil yet, Just routine maint. GM's 3800 engine may not have 4 vslve per cyl, or VVT just runs and runs and gets 25+MPG"

Really liked the car. Wish I still had it!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reason: Needed more reliable car.

Pros: "Easy to work on, parts are inexpensive, high value"

Cons: "Radio was cheesy, minor electrical issues."

"I didn't take care of it, which is why I had to get rid of it. It was my first car. The drive train was extremely reliable. Only had to change the belt and the water pump. Did a tune up and the car ran like a champ. It did have some minor electrical issues, but that may have been as a result of an accident I had in it. It was a fantastically smooth ride, handled very well in icy road conditions, no issues driving at high altitudes in CO, the right amount of power, and very roomy inside for hauling all of your friends! As I said before, I wish I still had it!"

Been A Great Car

By on Saturday, April 02, 2011

"I've had the car for about 3 years now and I've enjoyed it very much. I've had a few hang-ups here and there, but otherwise its been a reliable car. 185,000 miles and running strong with the 3.8L bulletproof V6."