2005 Buick LeSabre

Based on 512 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Quiet. Comfortable. V-6. Have owned since 2001

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Cons: "No longer need extra car."

"Got 32 mpg on highway."

I LOVE MY BUICK LESABRE!

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "roomy&comfy, smooth ride, affordable Luxury!"

Cons: "no USB port/AUX port, No sunroof,small stock rims"

"I've always been fond of Buick's knowing that they have the smoothest ride of all but also because they are some of the most reliable and durable cars worth your money and time! The first Buick we had was an older model but it lasted for over 200 thousand miles! Never have I questioned the quality of a Buick we've considered buying or have bought. They have all been the most reliable vehicles we've ever owned. Now I have a 2003 Buick LeSabre and its been the best car I've ever had! The stock stereo sound and system in the car sound amazing, it rides so smooth that you can put just about anyone to sleep that ride as your passengers, and comfort-again, best car ever! This car is so roomy that I still find myself wondering how they were able to make such a big trunk and yet still have so much room up front and in the back seat! Another thing I love about this car is the ''heads up display'' feature that it had. I have grown to LOVE it and will ask for it in cars I buy in the future! I would recommend this car to anyone and would most definitely recommend a BUICK to everyone!!!! In my house we call Buick's- the ''affordable Cadillacs''! :)"

I LOVE MY BUICK LESABRE!

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "roomy&comfy, smooth ride, affordable Luxury!"

Cons: "no USB port/AUX port, No sunroof,small stock rims"

Is the best used car today

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Best mileage for a large comfortable car"

Cons: "I can't think of any-"

"Very smooth ride and excellent gas mileage (33-35) on the road, about 28+ overall. At 50 mph you can get 40+mpg. Very little maintenance needed."

There is no suspension like the Buick's suspension

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

"This is still a worthy car value and a smart looking vehicle. The drive is always smooth and the interior is good looking and comfortable."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick LeSabre near Honolulu. See local deals