2015 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,897 - $33,616.

10/7.4

Based on 204 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

oor value

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cons: "poor vale ,noise at 1500 rpm"

"msr 39750 trade vale with 2000 miles 25600,,noise at 1500 rpm factory says normal. i say no for a 39750 car"

Just purchased a month ago

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, V6 is powerful, pretty good on gas"

Cons: "Vision, small trunk, low front end"

"I like the look of the car. I have always been a Buick fan. I have the Convenience package with the 3.6 liter engine. Just a few minor issues for me. The trunk could be bigger. That will encourage my wife to pack on less though. The front end is low so watch the parking bumpers. The visability is not the best but just takes some getting used to. The interior is roomy and comfortable."

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "Everything - solid, reliable, roomy well designed"

Cons: "non"

"I love this car - rides well, solid to drive, roomy front, back and trunk no major problems in 5 years, comfortable for all passengers and well designed interior. Surpassed my expectations - still feel excited to drive it and very safe. Also, does very well with mileage for a large car,"

I'm in love! Again!

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, ride, large sun/moon roof with rear shade"

Cons: "Small rear window but safety options compensate."

"2014 Buick Lacrosse Premium 11:Appearance; White Diamond, interior-2 tone caramel color and deep dark chocolate--beautifully/luxuriously appointed with quality materials. Once I road tested this car I was sold immediately after test driving a comparably priced (MSRP) Lincoln MKS and Cadillac XTS. Both were very nice cars but to my thinking the Buick Lacrosse gave me more for my dollar without having to spend thousands more for the same/similar equipment. In fact, this car had more safety options than the MKS or XT that I tested such as adaptive cruise control, keyless entry, rear vision camera, forward collision alert, ,automatic collision preparation, blind side/lane change/departure alerts, HUD and much more standard equipment. A great ride (the car offers a choice of Sport or Touring modes depending on your whim). Plenty of pick-up. Nice steering. It feels surprisingly heavy/solid but not lumbering. The seats are comfortable--front and back. There is plenty of room (again, front and rear)in a relaxing sumptuous, pleasant cabin environment with pleasant ambient lighting. The voice Navigation system is very user friendly. The controls are within comfortable reach as is the manual trunk release on the driver's door (if you choose not to use the Keyless Entry). The traditional Buick ports on the hood sides as well as the chrome-like accents on the sides and rear give (IMHO) the exterior a richer look as does the sporty profile from all angles/sides. Love the chrome-like "waterfall" grill! Having owned 3 new reliable Cadillac cars previously I had expected that I may be subjecting myself to "buyers remorse" when I made the decision to purchase the Lacrosse. It is, without any reservations, that I can say this Buick fits the bill on every level and I could not be more pleased with my decision. It fits my needs in styling and functionality. I would recommend test driving the Buick Lacrosse before making any final decision. You may be pleasantly surprised!"

This car is one of the best I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Everything about the car."

Cons: "No cons."

"The Buick Lacrosse is an excellent car. Its performance is top of the line. Design of interior is beautiful. I love this car!!!!!"