2014 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,754 - $32,773.

10/7.5

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

As good as the advertising suggests

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive; Good gas mileage for its size"

Cons: "Poor sunroof design; Limited options for 4 cyl"

"I've only had the 2012 LaCrosse for 6 weeks. But so far it is everything I wanted. It is classified as an entry-level luxury car, and I'd agree. It has all the expected items I would want - port for ipod or mp3 player, 30 gb disk to store music, 120 volt outlet, navigation, good sound system, rear view camera and proximity detectors, etc. I wanted the 4 cyl model with eAssist (electronic) controls - what EPA calls a mild hybrid. It has only a 182 hp engine (20th out of 21 in its class), but its pickup from a dead stop is nothing to sneeze at. The battery backup makes up for the supposed lack of horsepower, and I like getting 29-30 average mpg for a fairly large car - much better than the 23 mpg car I traded in or the EPA 21 mpg for the 6 cyl LaCrosse. Engine turns off at stoplights, and usually flawlessly starts between the time you move your foot from the brake pedal to the accelerator. Occasionally you feel a slight shudder as the engine starts. Only complaints so far are: GM's sun roof has a curtain covering always letting light in, even when you don't want it (so I didn't buy a sunroof), and the fact that some features are only available with the premium II or premium III options with a 6 cyl engine. Why can't I get keyless ignition in a 4 cyl? There is no logical reason why some options are limited to 6 cyl cars only."

Love the car. Fun to drive and comfortable.

By on Thursday, December 01, 2011

"I find after driving this car over a long trip that I feel very refreshed and not stressed when getting out of it."

CXS

By on Friday, April 08, 2011

"I've really enjoyed this car, both as a freeway cruiser and commuter car. The combination of adaptive handling and power from the 3.6 engine make trips through the Oregon Coast range fun. This is a car that definitely draws attention from other drivers Lacrosse reviews invariably mention the interior, both front and rear seat roominess as well as the comfort and quality levels. Those reviews are understated If you're in the market for a new midsize sedan, do yourself a favor and check one of these gems out. I do think the blind side detectors are well worth getting. The car weighs close to 4000 lbs and the around town mileage shows it. At least it uses regular gas. Overall I have to say this is probably the best car I have ever owned"

This was one the best cars I ever bought new.

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Driver side leg room for people over 6 feet tall."

"This car had all the luxury that you would find in high dollar imports. I looked at about a dozen luxury cars but this car blew me away as soon as I sat behind the wheel. The heads up display was awesome, the headlights turn as you turn, very powerful engine. Pure luxury interior."

Ultimate Highway Cruiser

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Quiet, Reliable"

Cons: "Average handling, gas mileage"

"I spend a lot of time in the car, especially on the interstate. This car is PERFECT for long road trips. I pay a little bit in the mileage department (typically get around 28 mpg cruising along at 75), but the comfort level makes up for it. The only thing that would make this car better is if the handling (cornering, braking, etc.) were better, and perhaps a slightly more spacious trunk. Since I didn't buy it to take to the track, though, it serves its purpose and serves it well. I genuinely love spending time in this car. We look for excuses to take road trips in it."