2013 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 204 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

No problems with this car.

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"Purchased this car new from New car dealer in 2011"

LUXURY AUTOMOBILE

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Nav, ride, lights, comfortable, quiet"

"Bought my Lacrosse two hours ago have enjoyed just those few hours. Traded a 2002 BMW on this Buick Lacrosse its the best vehicle. Has all the options available it drives and rides smooth. The Lacrosse handles better than my BMW on having a navigation, Pandora radio, ventilated seats and more. Love the LED lights on the sportier exterior have its got remote start and moon roof so much of a car I highly recommend it."

HIGHLY RECOMMEDED LUXURY CAR

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Headlights, ride, controls, safety, transmission"

"Two hours ago I made a purchase on my new 2014 Buick Lacrosse traded a 2002 BMW for an American vehicle. Test drove it Friday but salesman said paperwork wasn't ready at the time. This car is very comfortable includes ventilated seats. Navigation is standard in great options have Pandora capability just finished programming a iPhone through the Bluetooth no issues or frustrating saying commands. Love style on LED lights and have a smooth quiet ride being better on road hazardous got a blind spot warning and traffic collision alert includes OnStar system. The Lacrosse has lots of whistles and bells even HID High intensity headlights are real bright especially have to drive on darker winding roads this vehicle is so excellent on about everything. I have plenty of room space and controls that are simply easy to use. Feels much more like a luxury automobile than when I was driving a top of the line import as a BMW the Buick is the car to buy worth its price. Its too many great features and more a car for the money even have a great value worth on everything."

a great value

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Value, price"

Cons: "visibility backing , ok with camera"

"I have friends with high end cars and i would put my Buick up against any of them. But at its price it is a much better value. i have had it for three years and the only problem was early on with a faulty trouble light. not the engine light."

I can't wait to get behind the wheel every day!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "A car worth the money if what you drive matters."

Cons: "Depreciation value can be an issue."

"Two years and thirty six thousand miles without a single issue. Awesome sound system, however the in-car hard drive for downloading music is troublesome (plugging an I-pod into the available port is far more efficient and much easier to add new music). High intensity headlights are incredible. Navigation system offers several great features, but I suspect it is inferior to stand-alone brand name GPS systems when it comes to intuitive calculations. Overall, I love the car, and I have to actually keep an eye on the mileage because I could just drive and drive . . ."