2013 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Ready to buy current year

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Great hiway gas milage, remote start very handy"

Cons: "See review above."

"This car is on of the best I have owned. My first GM product and I am extremely happy with it. Two things I would change: 1) Add tinted windows, 2) replace the low profile tires with a higher profile for a better ride."

I love to drive my Buick

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Love to drive, handles well, very comfortable"

Cons: "Has some odd blind spots"

"I've really enjoyed this car so far. It's so comfortable to travel in. I've really enjoyed the infotainment system, it's great if you're traveling long distances. The driver's seat is the most comfortable of any car I've ever owned. I recently took a trip with family and my sister, who usually gets car sick in the back seat, said that she didn't have any sickness in this car. I think that has to do with how well it rides. This car has the first back up camera I've ever had in a car, parallel parking is so much easier than other cars I've owned. I've been impressed with how well this car handles on curves, especially when navigating the canyons in Utah. The 3.6 liter engine has plenty of power and then some. The gas milage isn't bad, on the highway I get an average of 28 mpg, around town 22 mpg. There are some blind spots on this vehicle that you have to get used too. The model I bought has vehicle detection, that helps, but I have to turn my mirrors out more than I'm used to to help minimize blind spots. The frame on either side of the windshield takes some getting used to as well. Over all I'm very happy with the car and really like the way it looks. I think Buick hit a home run on the styling."

Great car on the highway.

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

"I have had the 2011 Lacrosse for 3 years and it is a great car. Runs great and very smooth on the highway. The only difficulty I have with the vehicle is that visibility out the front of the vehicle is unusually cluttered by the large side mirrors and roof supports. Makes for some tricky intersections at times."

Very good, comfortable, quiet

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive and very proud of the good looks."

Cons: "no cons thus far."

"This car has to be one of the best if not the best I have ever owned. MPG overall at least 30 and have gotten ss high as 40 MPG, very pleasing."

Best Car I Ever Drove

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Ride, Seats, Interior, Exterior"

Cons: "2014 interior seat colors are too dark"

"I leased Infiniti's before shopping around this time. Wanted a smooth ride with luxurious interior. Test drove every luxury car out there for 6 months. Happened to stop into Buick because it was right next door to the Cadillac showroom. Drove the LaCrosse and was blown away. Leased it in October 2013 and couldn't be happier. It is pure luxury - smooth, smooth ride, comfortable and roomy seats plus so quiet, I have to check to make sure the car is on. Buick made a slam dunk with this car. Everyone that has been in the car have been so surprised that it is a Buick. People actually stop me in parking lots to comment on the car. I have the dark gray with very light gray (almost white) interior. Hope they bring that interior back again. It's just beautiful. One con I have is the interior colors for the 2014 are too dark. Especially the beige. It's awful."

See if you qualify for