2013 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 188 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Outstanding vehicle.

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Great vehicle for price"

"This vehicle rides and performs like a full size vehicle should. I traded a 2010 Toyota Avalon Limited on this vehicle and this vehicle is head and shoulders above the Toyota at about the same purchase price. Have had vehicle for almost three years and never had a problem or unexpected repair, just routine maintenance. Would buy another like vehicle next time without hesitation."

My Lacrosse listed for $42,000,

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Smooth ride and comfort"

Cons: "No resale value"

"Now 18 months later it's only worth $23,000 with 12,000 miles and in showroom condition, driven buy a senior citizen! Why would I ever buy another GM car with no resale value like this."

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "Everything - solid, reliable, roomy well designed"

Cons: "non"

"I love this car - rides well, solid to drive, roomy front, back and trunk no major problems in 5 years, comfortable for all passengers and well designed interior. Surpassed my expectations - still feel excited to drive it and very safe. Also, does very well with mileage for a large car,"

Best car I've ever owned -

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

"it's very comfortable to drive and the all wheel drive is great for MN winters!"

I'm in love! Again!

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, ride, large sun/moon roof with rear shade"

Cons: "Small rear window but safety options compensate."

"2014 Buick Lacrosse Premium 11:Appearance; White Diamond, interior-2 tone caramel color and deep dark chocolate--beautifully/luxuriously appointed with quality materials. Once I road tested this car I was sold immediately after test driving a comparably priced (MSRP) Lincoln MKS and Cadillac XTS. Both were very nice cars but to my thinking the Buick Lacrosse gave me more for my dollar without having to spend thousands more for the same/similar equipment. In fact, this car had more safety options than the MKS or XT that I tested such as adaptive cruise control, keyless entry, rear vision camera, forward collision alert, ,automatic collision preparation, blind side/lane change/departure alerts, HUD and much more standard equipment. A great ride (the car offers a choice of Sport or Touring modes depending on your whim). Plenty of pick-up. Nice steering. It feels surprisingly heavy/solid but not lumbering. The seats are comfortable--front and back. There is plenty of room (again, front and rear)in a relaxing sumptuous, pleasant cabin environment with pleasant ambient lighting. The voice Navigation system is very user friendly. The controls are within comfortable reach as is the manual trunk release on the driver's door (if you choose not to use the Keyless Entry). The traditional Buick ports on the hood sides as well as the chrome-like accents on the sides and rear give (IMHO) the exterior a richer look as does the sporty profile from all angles/sides. Love the chrome-like "waterfall" grill! Having owned 3 new reliable Cadillac cars previously I had expected that I may be subjecting myself to "buyers remorse" when I made the decision to purchase the Lacrosse. It is, without any reservations, that I can say this Buick fits the bill on every level and I could not be more pleased with my decision. It fits my needs in styling and functionality. I would recommend test driving the Buick Lacrosse before making any final decision. You may be pleasantly surprised!"