2013 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Luxurious, draws compliments

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "Fast, agile, comfortable"

Cons: "Visibility"

"One of the fastest cars I've ever owned. Very comfortable but the downside of the car is the visibility. Large supports in the middle of the car limits vision. When turning to the left, the vision is hampered by the left mirror. It's a shame because it's the only thing that makes me say I will not buy another LaCrosse."

Very comfortable and reliable

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "Handling and comfort"

Cons: "Odd blind spots"

"I've really enjoyed this car. It handles great and is very comfortable to drive. Passengers have decent leg room and rear ac vents. I like the roomy trunk. I really like the looks of the car inside and out. I think Buick really hit it out of the park with this design. I've drove my car on several long distance trips and arrive at my destination without a sore back and other random aches and pains. With other cars I've owned after driving all day I feel wiped out and when I went to bed I still felt like I was driving. Not with my Buick, It's so smooth and quiet and the driver's seat has an awesome adjustable lumbar support. The engine is fast. Great acceleration."

The most beautiful car I ever owned.

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "Pride of ownership."

Cons: "A few tall people complained of lack of head room."

"I had the protective coat put on the car before I picked it up new and it cleans up nicely. It is nice to handle and is just a lovely car. I will probably trade it in on a newer model, if I like it at least as well."

Plush with comfort

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "bomb shelter quiet, comfortable, plush, enjoyable"

Cons: "blind spots, slow infotainment system"

"I purchased my 2014 lacrosse last year and have to say that it has done me right. I have only had one issue and that was that my dash settings wouldnt save and reset on occasion. a reprogram fixed it and that was that. My only complaint would be the A pillars in the front. Looking out the rear would have been an issue but I always use the backup camera. The v6 is plenty strong although mileage wont exactly make you jump for joy. Infact I wish that they would have increased the tank capacity a couple of gallons to avoid refueling as often. my mileage is 32 hwy and 22 city. SUPER SUPER QUIET ride. Wind noise, or tire noise is nonexistent. Plenty of gadgets and gizmos. The infotainment system with bluetooth is perfect, but when hooked up with a usb, funky things happen. Like it tries to autoplay from your media player instead of allowing you to choose which app. Sometimes I have to switch from radio to media again for it to resync with my iphone 6. Turn by Turn navigation can be overridden by siri (yay) Infotainment cpu came out of an 8-bit NES system. (Im serious) If you want to see the weather, plan on waiting 8-10 seconds before it even responds, and even slower when you tap nav at a stop light. This gives it a little bit of a cheese feel when operating. The forward and back buttons are unnecessary. The ambient lighting in the dash looks unfinished when it meets the door. Would have looked much more refined if it "completed" the sweep like the encores do along the door accents. Back tvs on the headrests dont integrate with the car like the earlier lacrosse's did. Seems they subcontracted it out to another vendor. They do well to keep the kiddos happy though. Overall this is a great car, with some minor flaws that i am sure will iron themselves out in the next iteration or so, and beats whatever else in it's class for fit and finish."

Replacing Company car

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "Love the look, drive feel."

Cons: "Blind spots. Will get lane sensor options next."

"I get a replacement company car every 3-5 years. This 2010 Lacrosse (100% loaded) is now in month 62 and I have to trade in. Having a hard time finding anything near what I want at the same price. Major problems have been the 19" wheels. Destroyed about six on potholes. Air pressure sensors have been faulty. Cannot use Sun roof or shade since it will lock up in open and require a quick trip to dealer. (Relay issue.) Closest dealer not really sympathetic with issues. Original dealer too far but service there is 100%. (Had to be shipped in from another State to get what I wanted. Will never buy car off the lot if I have to give up a color or option."