2013 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,484 - $31,193.

10/7.6

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 5 6 7 | Next

Beautiful auto

By on Friday, November 19, 2010

"We looked at BMW Mercedes and Lexus. We saw the Lacrosse and fell in love. The car is a year old and has not been to the dealer once. GM has won back a customer. We love the Buick."

Fair

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Mirror appear upside down. Rear view blocked by head rests. Wide colums block view to left and right. Steering wheel does not rise high enough for large person to enter drivers seat."

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Have had it just over 6 months, no problems. It's a pleasure to drive."

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

GM's latest lemon

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"I found that even after trying a second 2010 Lacrosse...it still was not reliable and the GM dealer service had no clue. Traded veh. after GM said They did not know what was causing the loud noise from the power steering and directed the service dept. to put me on a waiting list until they figured it out"

CXS

By on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Never thought I would buy a Buick... Now I'm buying a second one."

Service Bullitins Galore

By on Wednesday, June 02, 2010

"CXS-Keyless entry has major problems. Causes seat functions not to work and makes the remote start range terrible. GM has no fix and if you complain they just run you in circles. Trim falling off. Front bumper coming loose. Great looking car but run in the other direction if your looking at this car!"

Driver Beware!!!

By on Thursday, April 22, 2010

"I have a 2006 Buick Lacrosse and though the style of the car is nice. I have had a number of mechanical issues. I'v had a serpatine belt replaced at 10,000 miles. The front end was all off line even with routine tire rotations and alignments. I currently have a leak in my power stering components. By brakes and roters were replaced at 15,000 plus 4 new tires at 25,000. It just seems like it wants to fall apart"

Well, a step up from previous

By on Thursday, March 18, 2010

"The car was an interesting upgrade to the previous antiquated GM's version of the luxury marque. I got in the car and felt very comfy at first sitting. and the modernity of the car surprised me. I learned that the CHinese styled this car. Well, they did an aweful good job, and they deserve praise for their good interpretation of a sporty semi-luxurious automobile. The drive one the engine started was pretty tame, and controlled. I think that the Russelheim division of GM did a pretty good analysis of how the Buick should handle. the strides were pretty smooth. The power was sufficient to accelerate this heavy machine. I do wish for a bit more agility for the turns though. As for the negatives, the quality of materials did not impress me. Too much false materials to make me kind of disappointed in GM's rather abysmal attempt at making a luxurious cabin. I as well do not know aboout the perceived craftmanship of Buick Vehicles lately, whether they have improved or not. Hopefully, they have, but I do not trust them quite yet."

Awesome Ride

By on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

"Well over the last 5 years or so i have bought infiniti,lexus,honda just about all of the foreign cars even an S class mercedes and by far this buick takes the cake. I am 30 years old and i never thought that i would purchase a buick to me it just always seemed like an older persons car but now that i have it i LOVE it. The ride is comfortable and quiet and im 6'3 280 and have lots of space for my body and legs. I also own a 2010 lexus es 350 but i usually keep it in the garage and drive the buick. Overall this car is awesome and i would recommend it to anyone and any age range"

test remote start B 4 U buy

By on Thursday, January 21, 2010

"My wife and I love this LaCrosse, we waited 3 yrs since seeing it at auto show. Then waited another 6 months after you could order one. We are disapointed with the lack of range on the remote start feature. So strongly sugest that if you are interested in this option drive this LaCrosse to were you would most likely use remote start and try to remotely start car."

Buick is for us younger folk too.

By on Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I tested an Acura TL and RL, a Cadillac CTS, a '06 Lexus LS and GS350, a Hyundai Genesis, and an Infiniti M35 and G37, VW CC; and then I bought a Buick at 29 years of age. I think GM has set their sights too low by comparing this vehicle to the Lexus ES. I didn't drive the ES because it looks very boring. I did however, drive a lot of other cars that I thought would convince me not to buy the Buick. All the cars I mentioned above have something nice to offer: TL's sportiness, GS's smooth power, LS's numbing comfort and living room size, Genesis's interior quality, CC's one of a kind design however, none of them put the package together quite like the LaCrosse (The M35 came close but for a lot more $). The Buick is a beautiful car inside and out, it is VERY comfortable, quiet but still allows you to stay in touch with what is going on with the car and the road. I've only had this car for a couple of days but I am more than pleased with my decision. The only regret I have is that I might've spent a few more thousand for the CXS. I know GM is coming out with a 4 cylinder; I just hope they don't cheap this vehicle down like Ford does with the Mustang. I don't want an entry Lux vehicle that goes into high end Malibu territory. That being said, I hope GM stocks become available sooner than later."

WOW

By on Thursday, December 31, 2009

"I have had 3 Cadillacs in a row, but this 2010 LaCrosse is the quietest, most comfortabl;e, easy to drive car I have ever owned. Electronics are easy to use; blue lighted instruments are pleasing to the eye; Nav System is very accurate; back seat has limo proportions."

Better than 2009 LaCrosse

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"I first sought eyes on this car in early January, doing a lot of research here and there. I found out that it wouldn't be released until late 2009 and I needed a car immediately as my previous vehicle broke down. I went ahead and bought the 2009 Buick LaCrosse in early 2009, for the price of $23,000, knowingly that the 2010 was just 5 months away. I told the dealership to give me a call when it comes in, and last week they called me and I got my hands on the 2010 LaCrosse CXS. Traded in the 2009 for $21,000 and the trade in already covered my previous loan. Walked out of the dealership with the CXS with navigation and 'push start/stop'. The interior is much more quiet and smoother than the 2009, the leather seating feels more 'tough' as it does not sink down after hours of driving. Although, if you plan on purchasing this car I would suggest buying it with the rear back-up sensor or camera as you cannot see the trunk as you reverse. It's almost like the Lucerne, you cannot see the trunk but the window is very wide."

Caught My Eye

By on Friday, December 11, 2009

"Had been looking for a new car, lots of reviews and internet searching...LaCrosse caught my eye, stopped at a Buick dealer to see first hand. Took one off the lot...wife loved it. Great styling and the interior is the final straw...have not owned an American car for MANY years, but this one has won me over."

best new car!

By on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"fabuloso! beautiful european styling without the high price of others, handles so smoothly, blue ambient lighting sets up this cockpit! no noise with package they have put together.... great mileage.....love it!"

My 1st Buick

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I never imagined EVER buying a Buick, but this is not your Father's Buick. The design both inside and out rival or beat Lexus and Acura and for a much lower price. The leather seats and quality of the trim work on the interior cabin is top of the line and the 5 year warranty is great. The drawbacks that I found... it is underpowered for the size of the vehicle. If you want any options just get the CLS, because it comes with so much that you wouldn't have to add anything - plus you get the more powerful engine, better wheels and the fancy rear exhaust. I found out after I bought it that the production of the car was stopped because of electrical issues. I haven't had a problem and hopfully that has all been resolved. I do love the car but one more issue... GM dealerships... they need to get a clue from Honda. The waiting areas are small and dirty and they act like you are bothering them. I look forward to taking my Honda in for service. Free Starbucks and great atmosphere. Not that tough GM."

Unbelievable

By on Saturday, July 25, 2009

"There are no more poor excuses left to buy a Lexus when America can build a car like this. After 3 Lexi I had to try an American car and this one caught my eye. It's by far the quietest car I've ever been in and the interior detail is fantastic. The fuel economy has been better than the manf stated. Flawless paint job as well. Everywhere I go people ask me about this car."

Previous | 1 ... 5 6 7 | Next