2013 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,532 - $31,223.

10/7.6

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 31 32 33 34 | Next

test remote start B 4 U buy

By on Thursday, January 21, 2010

"My wife and I love this LaCrosse, we waited 3 yrs since seeing it at auto show. Then waited another 6 months after you could order one. We are disapointed with the lack of range on the remote start feature. So strongly sugest that if you are interested in this option drive this LaCrosse to were you would most likely use remote start and try to remotely start car."

Buick is for us younger folk too.

By on Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I tested an Acura TL and RL, a Cadillac CTS, a '06 Lexus LS and GS350, a Hyundai Genesis, and an Infiniti M35 and G37, VW CC; and then I bought a Buick at 29 years of age. I think GM has set their sights too low by comparing this vehicle to the Lexus ES. I didn't drive the ES because it looks very boring. I did however, drive a lot of other cars that I thought would convince me not to buy the Buick. All the cars I mentioned above have something nice to offer: TL's sportiness, GS's smooth power, LS's numbing comfort and living room size, Genesis's interior quality, CC's one of a kind design however, none of them put the package together quite like the LaCrosse (The M35 came close but for a lot more $). The Buick is a beautiful car inside and out, it is VERY comfortable, quiet but still allows you to stay in touch with what is going on with the car and the road. I've only had this car for a couple of days but I am more than pleased with my decision. The only regret I have is that I might've spent a few more thousand for the CXS. I know GM is coming out with a 4 cylinder; I just hope they don't cheap this vehicle down like Ford does with the Mustang. I don't want an entry Lux vehicle that goes into high end Malibu territory. That being said, I hope GM stocks become available sooner than later."

WOW

By on Thursday, December 31, 2009

"I have had 3 Cadillacs in a row, but this 2010 LaCrosse is the quietest, most comfortabl;e, easy to drive car I have ever owned. Electronics are easy to use; blue lighted instruments are pleasing to the eye; Nav System is very accurate; back seat has limo proportions."

Better than 2009 LaCrosse

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"I first sought eyes on this car in early January, doing a lot of research here and there. I found out that it wouldn't be released until late 2009 and I needed a car immediately as my previous vehicle broke down. I went ahead and bought the 2009 Buick LaCrosse in early 2009, for the price of $23,000, knowingly that the 2010 was just 5 months away. I told the dealership to give me a call when it comes in, and last week they called me and I got my hands on the 2010 LaCrosse CXS. Traded in the 2009 for $21,000 and the trade in already covered my previous loan. Walked out of the dealership with the CXS with navigation and 'push start/stop'. The interior is much more quiet and smoother than the 2009, the leather seating feels more 'tough' as it does not sink down after hours of driving. Although, if you plan on purchasing this car I would suggest buying it with the rear back-up sensor or camera as you cannot see the trunk as you reverse. It's almost like the Lucerne, you cannot see the trunk but the window is very wide."

Caught My Eye

By on Friday, December 11, 2009

"Had been looking for a new car, lots of reviews and internet searching...LaCrosse caught my eye, stopped at a Buick dealer to see first hand. Took one off the lot...wife loved it. Great styling and the interior is the final straw...have not owned an American car for MANY years, but this one has won me over."

Previous | 1 ... 31 32 33 34 | Next