2012 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 223 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Amazing Vehicle, lots of tech., smooth look

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Technology, Engine, Interior, Traction Control,"

"Looks great, good engine performance, quiet from outside noise, comfortable seats, warning on side view mirrors for close vehicles, nice radio and sound system,heads up display(which is the main reason for buying this car).Fit and finish are superb. Excellent fuel economy for a full-size vehicle. Quiet and comfortable ride."

excellent luxury sedan with all upgrades

By on Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pros: "comfort of expensive luxury car; every convenience"

Cons: "no interior trunk release"

"one owner; serviced by dealer every 5,000 miles; one driver, no accidents or body damage for life of car; paint excellent condition, tires fairly new, interir excellent;"

HIGHLY LUXURY AUTOMOBILE

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pros: "Navigation, headlights, onstar, safety, quiet"

"Bought two hours ago I love this car after trading a 2002 BMW its a car worth everything. I looked at this vehicle Friday salesman said the paperwork wasn't ready at the time. After get off work stopped by dealership just bought my Lacrosse has so much in class."

Awesome

By on Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pros: "Safe care smooth ride"

Cons: "Small windows but if set mirrors correctly no prob"

"The car has a very pleasurable ride along with great safety rating. Rides very smooth and still accelerates well even with a 4 cylinder engine."

Easily the nicest car Ive ever owned!

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Great value in a luxury car"

"Great automobile. Very comfortable well designed inside and out. Navigation/stereo integrated into vehicle very nicely. Defiantly a home run for Buick."

great car, top notch interior, style is a plus,

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "great car for price,love style"

Cons: "handling"

"best car i every owned"

HIGHLY LUXURY AUTOMOBILE

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pros: "Navigation, headlights, onstar, safety, quiet"

Luxury Vehicle for Less than Luxury Price

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "Great amenities and handling for the price"

Cons: "Outside rear view mirror visability"

"Not only do I like the vehicles styling , but I am thrilled with its performance. I have the basic powertrain configuration with the upgraded 19" chrome wheels. It handles like a European vehicle costing much more."

Very Nice Car

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, sharp looking"

Cons: "none so far"

"I traded my Audi in on the LaCrosse and have not regretted the decision. The looks, fit and finish of the car are excellent, but the my real motivation was to get away from high priced Audi repairs. I was suprised by how much I have enjoyed the car so far. At this point, 10000 miles into it, I would buy another Buick and would recommend to others. Buick is quickly catching up to the foreign car luxury market."

My best vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, beautiful outside and in"

"I owned/leased a cadillac 2 cars ago and this one far outshines that car. It is absolutely loaded and I might just keep it at the end of the lease. It rides well, has everything you need right at your fingertips. I can't say enough about the stylish looks this car has. Very sporty looking!"

2010 Buick laCrosse

By on Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Excellent looking car with spacious interior seating and decor. Very stylish. Transmission requires some getting used to. Car runs smoothly and quietly. I am getting better than expected miles per gallon on highway."

Unbelievable

By on Saturday, July 25, 2009

"There are no more poor excuses left to buy a Lexus when America can build a car like this. After 3 Lexi I had to try an American car and this one caught my eye. It's by far the quietest car I've ever been in and the interior detail is fantastic. The fuel economy has been better than the manf stated. Flawless paint job as well. Everywhere I go people ask me about this car."

Problem free for 2 years

By on Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pros: "Interior, rearview camera, navigation"

"By far the best interior GM has ever developed outside the Cadillac line. The car is as fun to drive today as it was when it was purchased new 2 years ago. 2 oil changes and a tire rotation was all the maintenance needed this first two years of ownership."

WOW

By on Thursday, December 31, 2009

"I have had 3 Cadillacs in a row, but this 2010 LaCrosse is the quietest, most comfortabl;e, easy to drive car I have ever owned. Electronics are easy to use; blue lighted instruments are pleasing to the eye; Nav System is very accurate; back seat has limo proportions."

Excellant vehicle, BUT!!!!!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Handles well, quiet good workmanship"

Cons: "Visibility"

"Their are many fine features in this automobile but it has a number of design problems which are in some case dangerous and some just annoying. DANGEROUS: Visibility in the front is very poor because the front roof supports art too wide and the side view mirrors are placed so that your visibility is further reduced, Rear view visibility is very poor you can lose a tractor trailer in the blind spot. The rear window is too small and provides limited visibility. ANNOYING; No interior trunk release, no lock on the glove compartment, arm rest is too small and does not have enough storage space, the cargo net is almost useless (very poor design), trunk is too small, map pockets in door needs to be larger""

Nicest Car Yet

By on Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pros: "V6 has lots of power; 6-speed auto trans is smooth; excellent handling; very nice interior"

Cons: "Rear view is someone restricted; but reverse sensing system helps overcome this."

"I am very happy with my LaCrosse CXL. The car offers a lot of features I wouldn't have expect on a car in this price range. Performance is excellent and the V6 engine gives more than enough power while maintaining good mileage for a car as heavy as the LaCrosse (I got 32 MPG on a recent trip to Boston). The interior is luxurious; everything is soft and inviting; the seats are very comfortable and the ambient lighting adds a nice touch. This car is a winner and definitely not your grandfather's Buick. If GM can continue to makes cars like this they have a customer for life in me."

Good value

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "Feels good on the road. Little choppy in town."

Cons: "Limited front passenger storage."

"I like the car. Good feel and power. Only negative is the rear window and pillars. Very difficult to see side view when backing up. Narrow line of site."

This is a great car!

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

Pros: "Power, ride, interior space and quietness"

Cons: "None for us"

"My wife bought a 2011 CXS w/ 18" chrome wheels fwd and V6 after someone totaled her 2005 Lexus ES330. She and I love this car in comparison. After reading the negative reviews, I will agree the, trunk is kind of small but our family of three went to Disney for a week with no problems even though my wife had a suitcase for herself ;-). Yes the A pillars are large but I can only think of a very few times that it has even caused a concern. Yes there are some blind spots but I recommend having the blind spot indicator that shows in the rear view side mirrors which works really well, not to mention the review camera. The negatives aside, this car rides and handles extremely well with a very quiet cabin. The seats are comfortable for all day driving and the back seat space is awesome! The high performance front struts do cancel any torque steer. The radio, navigation and air controls are easy to use and work great. The cool thing is that we have had more compliments with this car than any other ever including the Lexus. This car is great to look at even standing still. It has been very realible so far."

love it

By on Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cons: "front seats could be more comfortable, stereo ok"

"I loved the look of this car. The front bucket seat could be more comfortable. At first I thought Buick put the arm rest too far back until i realized it slides forward. It is extremely fast and responsive. You get better gas mileage when you are in sport mode and shifting the gears yourself. I got the touring package and love it. HUD is a must. I've heard better stereos but it is ok. One complaint is I wish there were paddle shifters on the steering wheel. It gets a lot of looks plus you don't see a million of them. Love the navigation,(do wish it was a satellite system and not hdd) on star is a great."

Spectacular automobile!

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Fantastic car for the price."

Cons: "Front window pillars are wide and obstruct view."

"I get compliments wherever I go regarding the LaCrosse. It is a gorgeous automobile inside and out. Drives like you are sailing on a cloud. Have driven a Caddy and, honestly, it does not come close to the ride of the Buick. Sound system is spectacular. Bluetooth is fantastic. Navigation is wonderful. Comfort is great. Only problem is that the front window pillars are too wide and distract your view somewhat. It is a fabulous auto."

My 1st Buick

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"I never imagined EVER buying a Buick, but this is not your Father's Buick. The design both inside and out rival or beat Lexus and Acura and for a much lower price. The leather seats and quality of the trim work on the interior cabin is top of the line and the 5 year warranty is great. The drawbacks that I found... it is underpowered for the size of the vehicle. If you want any options just get the CLS, because it comes with so much that you wouldn't have to add anything - plus you get the more powerful engine, better wheels and the fancy rear exhaust. I found out after I bought it that the production of the car was stopped because of electrical issues. I haven't had a problem and hopfully that has all been resolved. I do love the car but one more issue... GM dealerships... they need to get a clue from Honda. The waiting areas are small and dirty and they act like you are bothering them. I look forward to taking my Honda in for service. Free Starbucks and great atmosphere. Not that tough GM."

The Rear View Camera often blacks out

By on Thursday, September 12, 2013

"The Rear View Camera is very poor. The Camera does not adjust for slight changes in light value and then blacks out. After a delay of from 21 seconds to 2 minutes the camera sometimes resets to the light and an image is visible. The camera does not display a satisfactory image at night. The dealer replaced the camera but theres was not improvement in the image. The dealer wrote a 'technical issue' report and Buick responded that these black out incidents were 'a normal characteristic' of the camera. I did two online chats with customer assistance and was informed both times that camera image black outs and unsatisfactory images at night were 'a normal characteristic' of the camera. I wrote a comprehensive summary detailing the slight lux value of the light a these camera at the time of these blackouts. Buick replied that the blackouts and unsatisfactory to no image at night were 'normal characteristics' of the reverse camera system. And that Buick did not intend to replace any reverse camera components on my vehicle. I own two other vehicles with reverse camera systems and both of these systems display a perfect image under all of the light conditions wherein the Buick Lacosse system fails. Buick is aware of these facts and still claims that the Lacrosse camera is OK."

great styling; responsive; loaded with extras

By on Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

"We love the back-up camera, it has saved us from a few accidents with civilians/inanimate objects. Plus the radar alerts for blind spots in side mirrors."

$40K sounds expensive

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Reasonably nice car but way too expensive, too heavy (2 tons) and fuel hungry. Poor visibility so back-up camera and blind side alert system should be standard on all models. For that much money interior materials should be of higher quality especially on door and dash. Too much hard plastic that scoffs too easily. Otherwise a nice and smooth car. At idle it is quiet as a library. I do mostly city driving and I get about 17 mpg. Go for the 18" inch wheels as they are much more quiet than the 19". In six months of ownership the car has been flawless."

Buick is for us younger folk too.

By on Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I tested an Acura TL and RL, a Cadillac CTS, a '06 Lexus LS and GS350, a Hyundai Genesis, and an Infiniti M35 and G37, VW CC; and then I bought a Buick at 29 years of age. I think GM has set their sights too low by comparing this vehicle to the Lexus ES. I didn't drive the ES because it looks very boring. I did however, drive a lot of other cars that I thought would convince me not to buy the Buick. All the cars I mentioned above have something nice to offer: TL's sportiness, GS's smooth power, LS's numbing comfort and living room size, Genesis's interior quality, CC's one of a kind design however, none of them put the package together quite like the LaCrosse (The M35 came close but for a lot more $). The Buick is a beautiful car inside and out, it is VERY comfortable, quiet but still allows you to stay in touch with what is going on with the car and the road. I've only had this car for a couple of days but I am more than pleased with my decision. The only regret I have is that I might've spent a few more thousand for the CXS. I know GM is coming out with a 4 cylinder; I just hope they don't cheap this vehicle down like Ford does with the Mustang. I don't want an entry Lux vehicle that goes into high end Malibu territory. That being said, I hope GM stocks become available sooner than later."