2012 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 178 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I love to drive my Buick

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Love to drive, handles well, very comfortable"

Cons: "Has some odd blind spots"

"I've really enjoyed this car so far. It's so comfortable to travel in. I've really enjoyed the infotainment system, it's great if you're traveling long distances. The driver's seat is the most comfortable of any car I've ever owned. I recently took a trip with family and my sister, who usually gets car sick in the back seat, said that she didn't have any sickness in this car. I think that has to do with how well it rides. This car has the first back up camera I've ever had in a car, parallel parking is so much easier than other cars I've owned. I've been impressed with how well this car handles on curves, especially when navigating the canyons in Utah. The 3.6 liter engine has plenty of power and then some. The gas milage isn't bad, on the highway I get an average of 28 mpg, around town 22 mpg. There are some blind spots on this vehicle that you have to get used too. The model I bought has vehicle detection, that helps, but I have to turn my mirrors out more than I'm used to to help minimize blind spots. The frame on either side of the windshield takes some getting used to as well. Over all I'm very happy with the car and really like the way it looks. I think Buick hit a home run on the styling."

Great car on the highway.

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

"I have had the 2011 Lacrosse for 3 years and it is a great car. Runs great and very smooth on the highway. The only difficulty I have with the vehicle is that visibility out the front of the vehicle is unusually cluttered by the large side mirrors and roof supports. Makes for some tricky intersections at times."

Very good, comfortable, quiet

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive and very proud of the good looks."

Cons: "no cons thus far."

"This car has to be one of the best if not the best I have ever owned. MPG overall at least 30 and have gotten ss high as 40 MPG, very pleasing."

Best Car I Ever Drove

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Ride, Seats, Interior, Exterior"

Cons: "2014 interior seat colors are too dark"

"I leased Infiniti's before shopping around this time. Wanted a smooth ride with luxurious interior. Test drove every luxury car out there for 6 months. Happened to stop into Buick because it was right next door to the Cadillac showroom. Drove the LaCrosse and was blown away. Leased it in October 2013 and couldn't be happier. It is pure luxury - smooth, smooth ride, comfortable and roomy seats plus so quiet, I have to check to make sure the car is on. Buick made a slam dunk with this car. Everyone that has been in the car have been so surprised that it is a Buick. People actually stop me in parking lots to comment on the car. I have the dark gray with very light gray (almost white) interior. Hope they bring that interior back again. It's just beautiful. One con I have is the interior colors for the 2014 are too dark. Especially the beige. It's awful."

Good alternative to expensive luxury sedans

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "Quiet, smooth ride, roomy"

Cons: "A little underpowered"

"I researched many models before deciding on the LaCrosse. I leased it for 39 months and the incentives made it very attractive. All in, with no downpayment except for my trade (only $800 equity) I pay $359 per month. The car is quiet and the ride is silky smooth. The seats are comfortable, plenty of room, tastefully done interior. It's a real luxury cruiser and doesn't try to be anything but that. This is no sports sedan so don't buy it if that's what you're looking for. It's a little underpowered even with the 3.6L V6 because of its size. The steering is a little loose for my taste and nobody will mistake its handling for an M5. But if you like to ride around in style and comfort but can't afford or don't want to pay for a Caddy, Lincoln, Lexus or MB, give the LaCrosse a look and I'm sure you'll be tempted by the value."

Best value for the money

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Value, appointments, ride and mileage"

Cons: "need to do something with the front end and grille"

"I used to drive a Cadillac CTS and a BMW; both were much more expensive than the Buick and neither had the value to price ratio of the Buick. Quality is far great than that of the Cadillac and equal to that of the BMW."

flaws in design

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Nice ride"

Cons: "Lack of visability"

"My Lacrosse is good looking on the outside, very nice on the interior. Rides beautifully. My main problem and family members who have driven it is the front, back and side visibility. Blind spots every where. I knew when I purchased the vehicle the back window was very small but didn't realize at the time how much of a hindrance it is as well as the four posts. I would trade it in a minute if I could afford to."

i love driving my car

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "great price fun to drive"

Cons: "yes there is"

"i've driven allot of cars from different company's, i must say the buick lacroos amazed me the most, really a great car, you don't feel like you are driving a car on a road, even bumpy roads"

Drive one and you will no how nice this car is.

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "all"

"Driving comfort, ride, handling, performance, fit and finish is a 10!"

First lease, first luxury, first Buick, nice car,

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "Good looking, good economy, comfortable ride."

Cons: "Ecoboost battery uses up a lot of trunk space"

"Went to a dealer, wife wandered away and salesman offered her a test drive in a Buick. She wouldn't even consider anything else after that. We get 33-35 mpg on trips. Overall, at 19,000, it's at 28.5. It's very comfortable. We will consider another Buick. Lots of people have told us they think it's a sharp car; we do, too."