2012 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 178 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 | Next

CXS

By on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Never thought I would buy a Buick... Now I'm buying a second one."

Service Bullitins Galore

By on Wednesday, June 02, 2010

"CXS-Keyless entry has major problems. Causes seat functions not to work and makes the remote start range terrible. GM has no fix and if you complain they just run you in circles. Trim falling off. Front bumper coming loose. Great looking car but run in the other direction if your looking at this car!"

Driver Beware!!!

By on Thursday, April 22, 2010

"I have a 2006 Buick Lacrosse and though the style of the car is nice. I have had a number of mechanical issues. I'v had a serpatine belt replaced at 10,000 miles. The front end was all off line even with routine tire rotations and alignments. I currently have a leak in my power stering components. By brakes and roters were replaced at 15,000 plus 4 new tires at 25,000. It just seems like it wants to fall apart"

Well, a step up from previous

By on Thursday, March 18, 2010

"The car was an interesting upgrade to the previous antiquated GM's version of the luxury marque. I got in the car and felt very comfy at first sitting. and the modernity of the car surprised me. I learned that the CHinese styled this car. Well, they did an aweful good job, and they deserve praise for their good interpretation of a sporty semi-luxurious automobile. The drive one the engine started was pretty tame, and controlled. I think that the Russelheim division of GM did a pretty good analysis of how the Buick should handle. the strides were pretty smooth. The power was sufficient to accelerate this heavy machine. I do wish for a bit more agility for the turns though. As for the negatives, the quality of materials did not impress me. Too much false materials to make me kind of disappointed in GM's rather abysmal attempt at making a luxurious cabin. I as well do not know aboout the perceived craftmanship of Buick Vehicles lately, whether they have improved or not. Hopefully, they have, but I do not trust them quite yet."

Awesome Ride

By on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

"Well over the last 5 years or so i have bought infiniti,lexus,honda just about all of the foreign cars even an S class mercedes and by far this buick takes the cake. I am 30 years old and i never thought that i would purchase a buick to me it just always seemed like an older persons car but now that i have it i LOVE it. The ride is comfortable and quiet and im 6'3 280 and have lots of space for my body and legs. I also own a 2010 lexus es 350 but i usually keep it in the garage and drive the buick. Overall this car is awesome and i would recommend it to anyone and any age range"

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 | Next