2011 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 224 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

dependable, smooth ride

By on Friday, October 16, 2015

Pros: "long life dependability"

Cons: "blindspot windshield/driver window -few power port"

"engineering could do better job design regarding blind spot on drivers side, limited leg room for taller people's comfort, overall love my buick"

Got taken by BUICK.

By on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cons: "Can't use the GPS to get me home."

"Thr GPS doesn't work properly and BUICK will NOT do anything to solve the problem.Buick coustopmer service refuses to do anything. They use many delay tactics to keep from doing any repairs. I purchased this car (new) ln Sept 2010 and Buick said they MIGHT be able to make the necessary repairs in 2013. I've been driving GM cars for more than 50 yrs and never been treated like before. I will NEVER buy another BUICK and will make sure all the people about BUICKS don't care policy. The GPS was part of a $1995.00 option. Should have gone to WALMART for a GPS."

This car is one of the best I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Everything about the car."

Cons: "No cons."

"The Buick Lacrosse is an excellent car. Its performance is top of the line. Design of interior is beautiful. I love this car!!!!!"

Good alternative to expensive luxury sedans

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "Quiet, smooth ride, roomy"

Cons: "A little underpowered"

"I researched many models before deciding on the LaCrosse. I leased it for 39 months and the incentives made it very attractive. All in, with no downpayment except for my trade (only $800 equity) I pay $359 per month. The car is quiet and the ride is silky smooth. The seats are comfortable, plenty of room, tastefully done interior. It's a real luxury cruiser and doesn't try to be anything but that. This is no sports sedan so don't buy it if that's what you're looking for. It's a little underpowered even with the 3.6L V6 because of its size. The steering is a little loose for my taste and nobody will mistake its handling for an M5. But if you like to ride around in style and comfort but can't afford or don't want to pay for a Caddy, Lincoln, Lexus or MB, give the LaCrosse a look and I'm sure you'll be tempted by the value."

Very Good Vehicle - perfect for a woman!!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "comfortable , stylish ,"

Cons: "not best on gas,"

"I have been driving this car (LaCross CXL with luxury package for 2 years and I love it. If I had to give constructive criticism it would be 2 items: a) somewhat delayed excelleration b) the dashboard is made out of plastic material that is imitating leather - I'm not very fun of the plastic it makes it look cheap - other than that it is one of the most comfortable cars I owned and it turns heads of many people who can't believe it is not a german luxury car but a USA made !!! Congrats GM"