2011 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 187 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "Everything - solid, reliable, roomy well designed"

Cons: "non"

"I love this car - rides well, solid to drive, roomy front, back and trunk no major problems in 5 years, comfortable for all passengers and well designed interior. Surpassed my expectations - still feel excited to drive it and very safe. Also, does very well with mileage for a large car,"

Best car I've ever owned -

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

"it's very comfortable to drive and the all wheel drive is great for MN winters!"

I'm in love! Again!

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, ride, large sun/moon roof with rear shade"

Cons: "Small rear window but safety options compensate."

"2014 Buick Lacrosse Premium 11:Appearance; White Diamond, interior-2 tone caramel color and deep dark chocolate--beautifully/luxuriously appointed with quality materials. Once I road tested this car I was sold immediately after test driving a comparably priced (MSRP) Lincoln MKS and Cadillac XTS. Both were very nice cars but to my thinking the Buick Lacrosse gave me more for my dollar without having to spend thousands more for the same/similar equipment. In fact, this car had more safety options than the MKS or XT that I tested such as adaptive cruise control, keyless entry, rear vision camera, forward collision alert, ,automatic collision preparation, blind side/lane change/departure alerts, HUD and much more standard equipment. A great ride (the car offers a choice of Sport or Touring modes depending on your whim). Plenty of pick-up. Nice steering. It feels surprisingly heavy/solid but not lumbering. The seats are comfortable--front and back. There is plenty of room (again, front and rear)in a relaxing sumptuous, pleasant cabin environment with pleasant ambient lighting. The voice Navigation system is very user friendly. The controls are within comfortable reach as is the manual trunk release on the driver's door (if you choose not to use the Keyless Entry). The traditional Buick ports on the hood sides as well as the chrome-like accents on the sides and rear give (IMHO) the exterior a richer look as does the sporty profile from all angles/sides. Love the chrome-like "waterfall" grill! Having owned 3 new reliable Cadillac cars previously I had expected that I may be subjecting myself to "buyers remorse" when I made the decision to purchase the Lacrosse. It is, without any reservations, that I can say this Buick fits the bill on every level and I could not be more pleased with my decision. It fits my needs in styling and functionality. I would recommend test driving the Buick Lacrosse before making any final decision. You may be pleasantly surprised!"

STEERING WHEEL, ANGLE, AND THE UP & DOWN RANGE

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Pros: "HANDLES NICE, GOOD MILEAGE,"

Cons: "RESTING PLACE OF STEERING WHEEL-NO SPARE TIRE"

"THE OUTWARD POINT ON THE DOORS-TOO EASY TO DENT WHEN VEHICLE SETTING NEXT TO MY CAR SWING THEIR DOOR OPEN. THAT IS THE ONLY DING ON THIS VEHICLE"

I love this car.

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "Everything !"

Cons: "NONE."

"I love this car! It rides smooth and looks great. Beautiful leather interior and very pretty dark blue exterior. It makes driving enjoyable and handles great. I get complements on it ALL the time. I hope to have this car for many years to come. I am a mom with grown sons and they always say ..... That IS my mama's Buick!!"

good car

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

"I have had some minor issues, not mechanical."

Just purchased a month ago

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, V6 is powerful, pretty good on gas"

Cons: "Vision, small trunk, low front end"

"I like the look of the car. I have always been a Buick fan. I have the Convenience package with the 3.6 liter engine. Just a few minor issues for me. The trunk could be bigger. That will encourage my wife to pack on less though. The front end is low so watch the parking bumpers. The visability is not the best but just takes some getting used to. The interior is roomy and comfortable."

Best vehicle I have owned over past 20 years

By on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pros: "Great MPG and confort"

"This vehicle has a MPG rating of 18/city and 28/highway. I have found that it get closer to 31 highway and in city closer to 24 MPG, this is with the 3.6-304HP V6"

Would buy again

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Great drive with classy looks, great handling"

Cons: "Rough edge to side of console"

"Only design problem it on console - driver's side with sharp edge midway down. If you drive relaxed in cruise....ie: right leg leaning against side of console - right leg gets scratched and irritated by sharp edge every time you move. Recommend Buick bevel that edge going forward. Otherwise exactly what I was looking for. Touring edition drives like a dream with great power especially in wet weather. Shopped all comparable luxury cars in size class both foreign and domestic. Best buy and best handling and just plain looks great."

Best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Cant think of anything cons"

"I own a 2011 Buick Lacrosse and it is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have not had a single issue with this car. Living in the Chicago area, we have the misfortune of having a lot of snow, however, I have never felt saver on the road than I do in this car, I also have the e-assist feature on my car. I highly recommend this vehicle and WILL buy another."