2011 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 176 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 | Next

Driver Beware!!!

By on Thursday, April 22, 2010

"I have a 2006 Buick Lacrosse and though the style of the car is nice. I have had a number of mechanical issues. I'v had a serpatine belt replaced at 10,000 miles. The front end was all off line even with routine tire rotations and alignments. I currently have a leak in my power stering components. By brakes and roters were replaced at 15,000 plus 4 new tires at 25,000. It just seems like it wants to fall apart"

Well, a step up from previous

By on Thursday, March 18, 2010

"The car was an interesting upgrade to the previous antiquated GM's version of the luxury marque. I got in the car and felt very comfy at first sitting. and the modernity of the car surprised me. I learned that the CHinese styled this car. Well, they did an aweful good job, and they deserve praise for their good interpretation of a sporty semi-luxurious automobile. The drive one the engine started was pretty tame, and controlled. I think that the Russelheim division of GM did a pretty good analysis of how the Buick should handle. the strides were pretty smooth. The power was sufficient to accelerate this heavy machine. I do wish for a bit more agility for the turns though. As for the negatives, the quality of materials did not impress me. Too much false materials to make me kind of disappointed in GM's rather abysmal attempt at making a luxurious cabin. I as well do not know aboout the perceived craftmanship of Buick Vehicles lately, whether they have improved or not. Hopefully, they have, but I do not trust them quite yet."

Awesome Ride

By on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

"Well over the last 5 years or so i have bought infiniti,lexus,honda just about all of the foreign cars even an S class mercedes and by far this buick takes the cake. I am 30 years old and i never thought that i would purchase a buick to me it just always seemed like an older persons car but now that i have it i LOVE it. The ride is comfortable and quiet and im 6'3 280 and have lots of space for my body and legs. I also own a 2010 lexus es 350 but i usually keep it in the garage and drive the buick. Overall this car is awesome and i would recommend it to anyone and any age range"

test remote start B 4 U buy

By on Thursday, January 21, 2010

"My wife and I love this LaCrosse, we waited 3 yrs since seeing it at auto show. Then waited another 6 months after you could order one. We are disapointed with the lack of range on the remote start feature. So strongly sugest that if you are interested in this option drive this LaCrosse to were you would most likely use remote start and try to remotely start car."

Buick is for us younger folk too.

By on Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I tested an Acura TL and RL, a Cadillac CTS, a '06 Lexus LS and GS350, a Hyundai Genesis, and an Infiniti M35 and G37, VW CC; and then I bought a Buick at 29 years of age. I think GM has set their sights too low by comparing this vehicle to the Lexus ES. I didn't drive the ES because it looks very boring. I did however, drive a lot of other cars that I thought would convince me not to buy the Buick. All the cars I mentioned above have something nice to offer: TL's sportiness, GS's smooth power, LS's numbing comfort and living room size, Genesis's interior quality, CC's one of a kind design however, none of them put the package together quite like the LaCrosse (The M35 came close but for a lot more $). The Buick is a beautiful car inside and out, it is VERY comfortable, quiet but still allows you to stay in touch with what is going on with the car and the road. I've only had this car for a couple of days but I am more than pleased with my decision. The only regret I have is that I might've spent a few more thousand for the CXS. I know GM is coming out with a 4 cylinder; I just hope they don't cheap this vehicle down like Ford does with the Mustang. I don't want an entry Lux vehicle that goes into high end Malibu territory. That being said, I hope GM stocks become available sooner than later."

Previous | 1 ... 34 35 36 | Next