2011 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Nicest Car Yet

By on Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pros: "V6 has lots of power; 6-speed auto trans is smooth; excellent handling; very nice interior"

Cons: "Rear view is someone restricted; but reverse sensing system helps overcome this."

"I am very happy with my LaCrosse CXL. The car offers a lot of features I wouldn't have expect on a car in this price range. Performance is excellent and the V6 engine gives more than enough power while maintaining good mileage for a car as heavy as the LaCrosse (I got 32 MPG on a recent trip to Boston). The interior is luxurious; everything is soft and inviting; the seats are very comfortable and the ambient lighting adds a nice touch. This car is a winner and definitely not your grandfather's Buick. If GM can continue to makes cars like this they have a customer for life in me."

Could be great if GM corrects engine ticking

By on Sunday, July 10, 2011

Reason: engine issues

"I really liked the car -here are the issues with the 2011 car that GM needs to resolve with improved engineering and design: Reflection in windshield from dashboard, armrest for driver not comfortable even with minimal slide forward feature, door too high if you are not at least 5 feet 10 inches and you would like to rest you arm on it when the window is open; engine has a bad ticking sound (took it to the dealer with 100 miles on the car and his educated response was that's the cars heartbeat- jerk). Anyway you can hear this sound in the car and especially when accelerating - I read it had to do with the fuel injection, well my advice fix it. The dealer was smart every test drive he turns on the great sound system and AC so you can not hear the engine ticking. Also if you live in a sunny state the dashboard reflection will make you crazy. We have owned 3 buicks and 3 cadillacs, so it was sad that we sold this one within 2 weeks of buying it new."

Second Lacrosse I've Owned!!!

By on Saturday, July 09, 2011

Pros: "great car inside and out"

"I love my 2010 Lacrosse best Buick ever owned!!! Thank you GM for making the Lacrosse!!!! Great ride and love the interiorand the queitness!!!! You go Buick!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BEST BEST BEST BEST VECHILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

By on Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pros: "great ride great look great value of the money"

Cons: "none i love this car!"

"i have had one of the best buick cars before this the buick park avenue ultra supercharged since that was geting old i thought i would i try the all new buick lacrosse i love it ever one is surpirised that this is a buick awesome disgn in the outside and the inside great job buick !"

Average Overpriced Buick

By on Friday, May 27, 2011

Pros: "It looks good"

Cons: "NO world class design.. Just average GM typical design."

"Nice car for about $8000 LESS"

See if you qualify for