2011 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 159 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

First lease, first luxury, first Buick, nice car,

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "Good looking, good economy, comfortable ride."

Cons: "Ecoboost battery uses up a lot of trunk space"

"Went to a dealer, wife wandered away and salesman offered her a test drive in a Buick. She wouldn't even consider anything else after that. We get 33-35 mpg on trips. Overall, at 19,000, it's at 28.5. It's very comfortable. We will consider another Buick. Lots of people have told us they think it's a sharp car; we do, too."

Best, most enjoyable car I've ever owned.

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable and economical."

"When I pay this one off, I plan to trade it for another one. It gets 29.2 mpg overall. Since day one."

Pros: "Navigation, headlights, onstar, safety, quiet"

"Bought two hours ago I love this car after trading a 2002 BMW its a car worth everything. I looked at this vehicle Friday salesman said the paperwork wasn't ready at the time. After get off work stopped by dealership just bought my Lacrosse has so much in class."

Pros: "Nav, ride, lights, comfortable, quiet"

"Bought my Lacrosse two hours ago have enjoyed just those few hours. Traded a 2002 BMW on this Buick Lacrosse its the best vehicle. Has all the options available it drives and rides smooth. The Lacrosse handles better than my BMW on having a navigation, Pandora radio, ventilated seats and more. Love the LED lights on the sportier exterior have its got remote start and moon roof so much of a car I highly recommend it."

Pros: "Headlights, ride, controls, safety, transmission"

"Two hours ago I made a purchase on my new 2014 Buick Lacrosse traded a 2002 BMW for an American vehicle. Test drove it Friday but salesman said paperwork wasn't ready at the time. This car is very comfortable includes ventilated seats. Navigation is standard in great options have Pandora capability just finished programming a iPhone through the Bluetooth no issues or frustrating saying commands. Love style on LED lights and have a smooth quiet ride being better on road hazardous got a blind spot warning and traffic collision alert includes OnStar system. The Lacrosse has lots of whistles and bells even HID High intensity headlights are real bright especially have to drive on darker winding roads this vehicle is so excellent on about everything. I have plenty of room space and controls that are simply easy to use. Feels much more like a luxury automobile than when I was driving a top of the line import as a BMW the Buick is the car to buy worth its price. Its too many great features and more a car for the money even have a great value worth on everything."

Cons: "visibility backing , ok with camera"

"I have friends with high end cars and i would put my Buick up against any of them. But at its price it is a much better value. i have had it for three years and the only problem was early on with a faulty trouble light. not the engine light."

Cons: "visibility backing , ok with camera"

Outstanding value, great styling, great car

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

Pros: "Great price, attention getting, mechanically sound"

Cons: "handled poorly in snow"

"My wife would get at least 2 positive comments a month when she was in or parking the car. mechanically sound, the white diamond tri-coat was super attractive coupled with the chrome wheels. The styling was just outstanding. Inside was rich and comfortable and the interior lighting was a nice touch. One slight drawback was that it did not handle the best in snow. You would probably need snows to be most efficient in the Northeast's winter. However the double sunroof let welcome light in, giving an almost convertible feel to it. The only mechanical problem we encountered was a faulty backup sensor, and that was repaired under warrantee. Overall, an excellent vehicle that was hard to let go because it was such a great Car."

Love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "Exceptional mileage for the size, great handling."

Cons: "Can't think of any!"

"Absolutely favorite car I've ever owned. E-Assist offers great mileage for such a roomy vehicle. Drives and handles beautifully. Luxurious interior finishes and very solidly built. Have recommended and continue to recommend this vehicle."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25