2011 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I enjoyed the hwy driving

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Reason: windows/poor visibility

Pros: "beautiful styling, good ride"

Cons: "poor visibility and not enough storage"

"Such a beautiful car but because of the poor overall visibility of small and blocked windows I felt the need to sell my Buick LaCross. For me it was dangerous to back out of a parking spot and my son who also drove this Buick on occasion also agreed."

Very Disappointed, So Many Issues

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "Very nice looking car since re-styling 2011."

Cons: "Reliability is unpredicible"

"I bought this car brand new in 2011. I also purchased the CSX which is top of the line. So far, I have been very disappointed in the quality and reliability of this car. Since ownership, I have had 4 major issues with the vehicle. This ranges from timing chain leaks, electronic key fob losing it memory and connection to the car, feathering cracks appearing in the windshield and tire monitoring system just starting giving bogus data. Fortunately all repairs were covered by the factory warranty but I fear what will happen when it runs out."

Ready to buy current year

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Great hiway gas milage, remote start very handy"

Cons: "See review above."

"This car is on of the best I have owned. My first GM product and I am extremely happy with it. Two things I would change: 1) Add tinted windows, 2) replace the low profile tires with a higher profile for a better ride."

I love to drive my Buick

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Love to drive, handles well, very comfortable"

Cons: "Has some odd blind spots"

"I've really enjoyed this car so far. It's so comfortable to travel in. I've really enjoyed the infotainment system, it's great if you're traveling long distances. The driver's seat is the most comfortable of any car I've ever owned. I recently took a trip with family and my sister, who usually gets car sick in the back seat, said that she didn't have any sickness in this car. I think that has to do with how well it rides. This car has the first back up camera I've ever had in a car, parallel parking is so much easier than other cars I've owned. I've been impressed with how well this car handles on curves, especially when navigating the canyons in Utah. The 3.6 liter engine has plenty of power and then some. The gas milage isn't bad, on the highway I get an average of 28 mpg, around town 22 mpg. There are some blind spots on this vehicle that you have to get used too. The model I bought has vehicle detection, that helps, but I have to turn my mirrors out more than I'm used to to help minimize blind spots. The frame on either side of the windshield takes some getting used to as well. Over all I'm very happy with the car and really like the way it looks. I think Buick hit a home run on the styling."

Great car on the highway.

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

"I have had the 2011 Lacrosse for 3 years and it is a great car. Runs great and very smooth on the highway. The only difficulty I have with the vehicle is that visibility out the front of the vehicle is unusually cluttered by the large side mirrors and roof supports. Makes for some tricky intersections at times."