2011 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 200 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

good quality car

By on Saturday, May 02, 2015

Pros: "possibility of recommending car, but with vision c"

"good car overall, but poor visibility, particularly front posts, creates problems..side post looking to driver's right is nearly as bad..driving experience borders on the numb.."

Luxurious, draws compliments

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "Fast, agile, comfortable"

Cons: "Visibility"

"One of the fastest cars I've ever owned. Very comfortable but the downside of the car is the visibility. Large supports in the middle of the car limits vision. When turning to the left, the vision is hampered by the left mirror. It's a shame because it's the only thing that makes me say I will not buy another LaCrosse."

Very comfortable and reliable

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "Handling and comfort"

Cons: "Odd blind spots"

"I've really enjoyed this car. It handles great and is very comfortable to drive. Passengers have decent leg room and rear ac vents. I like the roomy trunk. I really like the looks of the car inside and out. I think Buick really hit it out of the park with this design. I've drove my car on several long distance trips and arrive at my destination without a sore back and other random aches and pains. With other cars I've owned after driving all day I feel wiped out and when I went to bed I still felt like I was driving. Not with my Buick, It's so smooth and quiet and the driver's seat has an awesome adjustable lumbar support. The engine is fast. Great acceleration."

The most beautiful car I ever owned.

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "Pride of ownership."

Cons: "A few tall people complained of lack of head room."

"I had the protective coat put on the car before I picked it up new and it cleans up nicely. It is nice to handle and is just a lovely car. I will probably trade it in on a newer model, if I like it at least as well."

Plush with comfort

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "bomb shelter quiet, comfortable, plush, enjoyable"

Cons: "blind spots, slow infotainment system"

"I purchased my 2014 lacrosse last year and have to say that it has done me right. I have only had one issue and that was that my dash settings wouldnt save and reset on occasion. a reprogram fixed it and that was that. My only complaint would be the A pillars in the front. Looking out the rear would have been an issue but I always use the backup camera. The v6 is plenty strong although mileage wont exactly make you jump for joy. Infact I wish that they would have increased the tank capacity a couple of gallons to avoid refueling as often. my mileage is 32 hwy and 22 city. SUPER SUPER QUIET ride. Wind noise, or tire noise is nonexistent. Plenty of gadgets and gizmos. The infotainment system with bluetooth is perfect, but when hooked up with a usb, funky things happen. Like it tries to autoplay from your media player instead of allowing you to choose which app. Sometimes I have to switch from radio to media again for it to resync with my iphone 6. Turn by Turn navigation can be overridden by siri (yay) Infotainment cpu came out of an 8-bit NES system. (Im serious) If you want to see the weather, plan on waiting 8-10 seconds before it even responds, and even slower when you tap nav at a stop light. This gives it a little bit of a cheese feel when operating. The forward and back buttons are unnecessary. The ambient lighting in the dash looks unfinished when it meets the door. Would have looked much more refined if it "completed" the sweep like the encores do along the door accents. Back tvs on the headrests dont integrate with the car like the earlier lacrosse's did. Seems they subcontracted it out to another vendor. They do well to keep the kiddos happy though. Overall this is a great car, with some minor flaws that i am sure will iron themselves out in the next iteration or so, and beats whatever else in it's class for fit and finish."

Replacing Company car

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "Love the look, drive feel."

Cons: "Blind spots. Will get lane sensor options next."

"I get a replacement company car every 3-5 years. This 2010 Lacrosse (100% loaded) is now in month 62 and I have to trade in. Having a hard time finding anything near what I want at the same price. Major problems have been the 19" wheels. Destroyed about six on potholes. Air pressure sensors have been faulty. Cannot use Sun roof or shade since it will lock up in open and require a quick trip to dealer. (Relay issue.) Closest dealer not really sympathetic with issues. Original dealer too far but service there is 100%. (Had to be shipped in from another State to get what I wanted. Will never buy car off the lot if I have to give up a color or option."

interior nicer than caddy to me

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

"the only negative is the front visibility to me hard sight from left to right"

Not as good after 3 years

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "good mileage and pickup in spite of small engine."

Cons: "Entertainment system is a disaster."

"This revises my earlier review from November 2011. I still like the car, but I find the entertainment system such a disaster that it takes a lot away from the car. Its reliable, still gets close to 30 mpg and the E-assist is worth it. But the GPS is sometimes hard to follow - I have made wrong turns sometime which never happened in an earlier GPS and the entertainment system is terrible. Whenever I hang up a cell phone call (via bluetooth) it turns the GPS on. Whenever I turn on the GPS it automatically turns on the radio (which I didn't ask for). It constantly erases my ipod setting which I connect to the car via the USB port. Most cars drive well today. For my next car I will thoroughly test the entertainment system first and if Buick doesn't do it right by then they are out of the running."

Nicest car I have ever owned ~ I really like it!

By on Monday, February 16, 2015

Pros: "Terrible price"

"By the amount shown on Kelly Blue Book, I did not get a good deal on this car and feel I was lured into the place and told I would get a good deal but I see I am paying way more than it is worth and that makes me angry. I have no idea what I am going to do."

simply love it. great luxury car.

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "comfort, MPG, and space/size."

Cons: "lack of power/accelaration."

"I own the E-Assist version. and just love the ride and luxury feel. very spacious, great MPG yet no compromise on size or options. much smoother start/stop technology (unnoticeable) when compared to other brands technology (i.e. BMW). if you are looking for power and accelaration, that's not your car (the E-Assist) you better off with the 6 cylinder version. but if you want to combine everything else, including comfort, space, luxurious feel and look, with great MPG for this size vehicle) then this is your car."

Not dependable, after 70,000 miles

By on Friday, February 06, 2015

Pros: "Body style"

Cons: "All Mechanical items."

"Upon reaching 70,000 miles my GM Buick LaCrosse continues to have mechanical issues. I have replace 2 wheel bearings, timing chain, water pump and today I found out the catalytic converter needs to be replaced. The roof lining vibrates and should be replaced. I contacted GM and customer support will not support the repairs totaling more than $4,000. I was a GM owner for years, but will never buy a GM product again due this experience."

torgue steering is terrible, ride is uncomfortable

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2015

"had this car for one month, some of the led readout are out, and the ride is not up to what I read was a comfortable ride."

Outstanding vehicle.

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Great vehicle for price"

"This vehicle rides and performs like a full size vehicle should. I traded a 2010 Toyota Avalon Limited on this vehicle and this vehicle is head and shoulders above the Toyota at about the same purchase price. Have had vehicle for almost three years and never had a problem or unexpected repair, just routine maintenance. Would buy another like vehicle next time without hesitation."

My Lacrosse listed for $42,000,

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Smooth ride and comfort"

Cons: "No resale value"

"Now 18 months later it's only worth $23,000 with 12,000 miles and in showroom condition, driven buy a senior citizen! Why would I ever buy another GM car with no resale value like this."

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "Everything - solid, reliable, roomy well designed"

Cons: "non"

"I love this car - rides well, solid to drive, roomy front, back and trunk no major problems in 5 years, comfortable for all passengers and well designed interior. Surpassed my expectations - still feel excited to drive it and very safe. Also, does very well with mileage for a large car,"

Best car I've ever owned -

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

"it's very comfortable to drive and the all wheel drive is great for MN winters!"

I'm in love! Again!

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, ride, large sun/moon roof with rear shade"

Cons: "Small rear window but safety options compensate."

"2014 Buick Lacrosse Premium 11:Appearance; White Diamond, interior-2 tone caramel color and deep dark chocolate--beautifully/luxuriously appointed with quality materials. Once I road tested this car I was sold immediately after test driving a comparably priced (MSRP) Lincoln MKS and Cadillac XTS. Both were very nice cars but to my thinking the Buick Lacrosse gave me more for my dollar without having to spend thousands more for the same/similar equipment. In fact, this car had more safety options than the MKS or XT that I tested such as adaptive cruise control, keyless entry, rear vision camera, forward collision alert, ,automatic collision preparation, blind side/lane change/departure alerts, HUD and much more standard equipment. A great ride (the car offers a choice of Sport or Touring modes depending on your whim). Plenty of pick-up. Nice steering. It feels surprisingly heavy/solid but not lumbering. The seats are comfortable--front and back. There is plenty of room (again, front and rear)in a relaxing sumptuous, pleasant cabin environment with pleasant ambient lighting. The voice Navigation system is very user friendly. The controls are within comfortable reach as is the manual trunk release on the driver's door (if you choose not to use the Keyless Entry). The traditional Buick ports on the hood sides as well as the chrome-like accents on the sides and rear give (IMHO) the exterior a richer look as does the sporty profile from all angles/sides. Love the chrome-like "waterfall" grill! Having owned 3 new reliable Cadillac cars previously I had expected that I may be subjecting myself to "buyers remorse" when I made the decision to purchase the Lacrosse. It is, without any reservations, that I can say this Buick fits the bill on every level and I could not be more pleased with my decision. It fits my needs in styling and functionality. I would recommend test driving the Buick Lacrosse before making any final decision. You may be pleasantly surprised!"

STEERING WHEEL, ANGLE, AND THE UP & DOWN RANGE

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Pros: "HANDLES NICE, GOOD MILEAGE,"

Cons: "RESTING PLACE OF STEERING WHEEL-NO SPARE TIRE"

"THE OUTWARD POINT ON THE DOORS-TOO EASY TO DENT WHEN VEHICLE SETTING NEXT TO MY CAR SWING THEIR DOOR OPEN. THAT IS THE ONLY DING ON THIS VEHICLE"

I love this car.

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "Everything !"

Cons: "NONE."

"I love this car! It rides smooth and looks great. Beautiful leather interior and very pretty dark blue exterior. It makes driving enjoyable and handles great. I get complements on it ALL the time. I hope to have this car for many years to come. I am a mom with grown sons and they always say ..... That IS my mama's Buick!!"

good car

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

"I have had some minor issues, not mechanical."

Just purchased a month ago

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, V6 is powerful, pretty good on gas"

Cons: "Vision, small trunk, low front end"

"I like the look of the car. I have always been a Buick fan. I have the Convenience package with the 3.6 liter engine. Just a few minor issues for me. The trunk could be bigger. That will encourage my wife to pack on less though. The front end is low so watch the parking bumpers. The visability is not the best but just takes some getting used to. The interior is roomy and comfortable."

Best vehicle I have owned over past 20 years

By on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pros: "Great MPG and confort"

"This vehicle has a MPG rating of 18/city and 28/highway. I have found that it get closer to 31 highway and in city closer to 24 MPG, this is with the 3.6-304HP V6"

Would buy again

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Great drive with classy looks, great handling"

Cons: "Rough edge to side of console"

"Only design problem it on console - driver's side with sharp edge midway down. If you drive relaxed in cruise....ie: right leg leaning against side of console - right leg gets scratched and irritated by sharp edge every time you move. Recommend Buick bevel that edge going forward. Otherwise exactly what I was looking for. Touring edition drives like a dream with great power especially in wet weather. Shopped all comparable luxury cars in size class both foreign and domestic. Best buy and best handling and just plain looks great."

Best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Cant think of anything cons"

"I own a 2011 Buick Lacrosse and it is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have not had a single issue with this car. Living in the Chicago area, we have the misfortune of having a lot of snow, however, I have never felt saver on the road than I do in this car, I also have the e-assist feature on my car. I highly recommend this vehicle and WILL buy another."

Lots of room yet sporty looking

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "Great price for all you get in a luxury car."

Cons: "Quality of interior material"

"Very comfortable and quiet ride. Picks up speed very quickly. Great road handling at high speed. Love the ride."