2010 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 219 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Unbelievable

By on Saturday, July 25, 2009

"There are no more poor excuses left to buy a Lexus when America can build a car like this. After 3 Lexi I had to try an American car and this one caught my eye. It's by far the quietest car I've ever been in and the interior detail is fantastic. The fuel economy has been better than the manf stated. Flawless paint job as well. Everywhere I go people ask me about this car."

This is a great car!

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

Pros: "Power, ride, interior space and quietness"

Cons: "None for us"

"My wife bought a 2011 CXS w/ 18" chrome wheels fwd and V6 after someone totaled her 2005 Lexus ES330. She and I love this car in comparison. After reading the negative reviews, I will agree the, trunk is kind of small but our family of three went to Disney for a week with no problems even though my wife had a suitcase for herself ;-). Yes the A pillars are large but I can only think of a very few times that it has even caused a concern. Yes there are some blind spots but I recommend having the blind spot indicator that shows in the rear view side mirrors which works really well, not to mention the review camera. The negatives aside, this car rides and handles extremely well with a very quiet cabin. The seats are comfortable for all day driving and the back seat space is awesome! The high performance front struts do cancel any torque steer. The radio, navigation and air controls are easy to use and work great. The cool thing is that we have had more compliments with this car than any other ever including the Lexus. This car is great to look at even standing still. It has been very realible so far."

Problem free for 2 years

By on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pros: "Interior, rearview camera, navigation"

"By far the best interior GM has ever developed outside the Cadillac line. The car is as fun to drive today as it was when it was purchased new 2 years ago. 2 oil changes and a tire rotation was all the maintenance needed this first two years of ownership."

WOW

By on Thursday, December 31, 2009

"I have had 3 Cadillacs in a row, but this 2010 LaCrosse is the quietest, most comfortabl;e, easy to drive car I have ever owned. Electronics are easy to use; blue lighted instruments are pleasing to the eye; Nav System is very accurate; back seat has limo proportions."

Excellant vehicle, BUT!!!!!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Handles well, quiet good workmanship"

Cons: "Visibility"

"Their are many fine features in this automobile but it has a number of design problems which are in some case dangerous and some just annoying. DANGEROUS: Visibility in the front is very poor because the front roof supports art too wide and the side view mirrors are placed so that your visibility is further reduced, Rear view visibility is very poor you can lose a tractor trailer in the blind spot. The rear window is too small and provides limited visibility. ANNOYING; No interior trunk release, no lock on the glove compartment, arm rest is too small and does not have enough storage space, the cargo net is almost useless (very poor design), trunk is too small, map pockets in door needs to be larger""