2010 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 216 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

This is a great car!

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

Pros: "Power, ride, interior space and quietness"

Cons: "None for us"

"My wife bought a 2011 CXS w/ 18" chrome wheels fwd and V6 after someone totaled her 2005 Lexus ES330. She and I love this car in comparison. After reading the negative reviews, I will agree the, trunk is kind of small but our family of three went to Disney for a week with no problems even though my wife had a suitcase for herself ;-). Yes the A pillars are large but I can only think of a very few times that it has even caused a concern. Yes there are some blind spots but I recommend having the blind spot indicator that shows in the rear view side mirrors which works really well, not to mention the review camera. The negatives aside, this car rides and handles extremely well with a very quiet cabin. The seats are comfortable for all day driving and the back seat space is awesome! The high performance front struts do cancel any torque steer. The radio, navigation and air controls are easy to use and work great. The cool thing is that we have had more compliments with this car than any other ever including the Lexus. This car is great to look at even standing still. It has been very realible so far."

Problem free for 2 years

By on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pros: "Interior, rearview camera, navigation"

"By far the best interior GM has ever developed outside the Cadillac line. The car is as fun to drive today as it was when it was purchased new 2 years ago. 2 oil changes and a tire rotation was all the maintenance needed this first two years of ownership."

WOW

By on Thursday, December 31, 2009

"I have had 3 Cadillacs in a row, but this 2010 LaCrosse is the quietest, most comfortabl;e, easy to drive car I have ever owned. Electronics are easy to use; blue lighted instruments are pleasing to the eye; Nav System is very accurate; back seat has limo proportions."

Excellant vehicle, BUT!!!!!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Handles well, quiet good workmanship"

Cons: "Visibility"

"Their are many fine features in this automobile but it has a number of design problems which are in some case dangerous and some just annoying. DANGEROUS: Visibility in the front is very poor because the front roof supports art too wide and the side view mirrors are placed so that your visibility is further reduced, Rear view visibility is very poor you can lose a tractor trailer in the blind spot. The rear window is too small and provides limited visibility. ANNOYING; No interior trunk release, no lock on the glove compartment, arm rest is too small and does not have enough storage space, the cargo net is almost useless (very poor design), trunk is too small, map pockets in door needs to be larger""

Nicest Car Yet

By on Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pros: "V6 has lots of power; 6-speed auto trans is smooth; excellent handling; very nice interior"

Cons: "Rear view is someone restricted; but reverse sensing system helps overcome this."

"I am very happy with my LaCrosse CXL. The car offers a lot of features I wouldn't have expect on a car in this price range. Performance is excellent and the V6 engine gives more than enough power while maintaining good mileage for a car as heavy as the LaCrosse (I got 32 MPG on a recent trip to Boston). The interior is luxurious; everything is soft and inviting; the seats are very comfortable and the ambient lighting adds a nice touch. This car is a winner and definitely not your grandfather's Buick. If GM can continue to makes cars like this they have a customer for life in me."

Good value

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "Feels good on the road. Little choppy in town."

Cons: "Limited front passenger storage."

"I like the car. Good feel and power. Only negative is the rear window and pillars. Very difficult to see side view when backing up. Narrow line of site."

love it

By on Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cons: "front seats could be more comfortable, stereo ok"

"I loved the look of this car. The front bucket seat could be more comfortable. At first I thought Buick put the arm rest too far back until i realized it slides forward. It is extremely fast and responsive. You get better gas mileage when you are in sport mode and shifting the gears yourself. I got the touring package and love it. HUD is a must. I've heard better stereos but it is ok. One complaint is I wish there were paddle shifters on the steering wheel. It gets a lot of looks plus you don't see a million of them. Love the navigation,(do wish it was a satellite system and not hdd) on star is a great."

Spectacular automobile!

By on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Pros: "Fantastic car for the price."

Cons: "Front window pillars are wide and obstruct view."

"I get compliments wherever I go regarding the LaCrosse. It is a gorgeous automobile inside and out. Drives like you are sailing on a cloud. Have driven a Caddy and, honestly, it does not come close to the ride of the Buick. Sound system is spectacular. Bluetooth is fantastic. Navigation is wonderful. Comfort is great. Only problem is that the front window pillars are too wide and distract your view somewhat. It is a fabulous auto."

My 1st Buick

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I never imagined EVER buying a Buick, but this is not your Father's Buick. The design both inside and out rival or beat Lexus and Acura and for a much lower price. The leather seats and quality of the trim work on the interior cabin is top of the line and the 5 year warranty is great. The drawbacks that I found... it is underpowered for the size of the vehicle. If you want any options just get the CLS, because it comes with so much that you wouldn't have to add anything - plus you get the more powerful engine, better wheels and the fancy rear exhaust. I found out after I bought it that the production of the car was stopped because of electrical issues. I haven't had a problem and hopfully that has all been resolved. I do love the car but one more issue... GM dealerships... they need to get a clue from Honda. The waiting areas are small and dirty and they act like you are bothering them. I look forward to taking my Honda in for service. Free Starbucks and great atmosphere. Not that tough GM."

The Rear View Camera often blacks out

By on Thursday, September 12, 2013

"The Rear View Camera is very poor. The Camera does not adjust for slight changes in light value and then blacks out. After a delay of from 21 seconds to 2 minutes the camera sometimes resets to the light and an image is visible. The camera does not display a satisfactory image at night. The dealer replaced the camera but theres was not improvement in the image. The dealer wrote a 'technical issue' report and Buick responded that these black out incidents were 'a normal characteristic' of the camera. I did two online chats with customer assistance and was informed both times that camera image black outs and unsatisfactory images at night were 'a normal characteristic' of the camera. I wrote a comprehensive summary detailing the slight lux value of the light a these camera at the time of these blackouts. Buick replied that the blackouts and unsatisfactory to no image at night were 'normal characteristics' of the reverse camera system. And that Buick did not intend to replace any reverse camera components on my vehicle. I own two other vehicles with reverse camera systems and both of these systems display a perfect image under all of the light conditions wherein the Buick Lacosse system fails. Buick is aware of these facts and still claims that the Lacrosse camera is OK."