2010 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 224 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Very comfortable and reliable

By on Friday, April 3, 2015

Pros: "Handling and comfort"

Cons: "Odd blind spots"

"I've really enjoyed this car. It handles great and is very comfortable to drive. Passengers have decent leg room and rear ac vents. I like the roomy trunk. I really like the looks of the car inside and out. I think Buick really hit it out of the park with this design. I've drove my car on several long distance trips and arrive at my destination without a sore back and other random aches and pains. With other cars I've owned after driving all day I feel wiped out and when I went to bed I still felt like I was driving. Not with my Buick, It's so smooth and quiet and the driver's seat has an awesome adjustable lumbar support. The engine is fast. Great acceleration."

Very comfortable car with lively performance

By on Friday, August 21, 2015

Pros: "Sporty luxury experience."

Cons: "You get what you pay for, but the car is expensive"

"When I arrive at a distant destination I am comfortable and relaxed. Quiet cabin with effortless driving. More than enough power with the V6 option for easy passing and attaining freeway entrance speeds. Considering the amount of power the engine generates, the car gets very good gas mileage, usually exceeding the 28 mpg highway expectations on the sticker by 1 to 5 mpg. Braking is sure and smooth and steering is responsive. Steering probably could provide a little more road feel. I enjoy the sport mode option on the two lane highways, and the normal option is just fine for long rides on the interstate. The car is stylish enough to make me proud to drive it."

I'm in love! Again!

By on Friday, January 2, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, ride, large sun/moon roof with rear shade"

Cons: "Small rear window but safety options compensate."

"2014 Buick Lacrosse Premium 11:Appearance; White Diamond, interior-2 tone caramel color and deep dark chocolate--beautifully/luxuriously appointed with quality materials. Once I road tested this car I was sold immediately after test driving a comparably priced (MSRP) Lincoln MKS and Cadillac XTS. Both were very nice cars but to my thinking the Buick Lacrosse gave me more for my dollar without having to spend thousands more for the same/similar equipment. In fact, this car had more safety options than the MKS or XT that I tested such as adaptive cruise control, keyless entry, rear vision camera, forward collision alert, ,automatic collision preparation, blind side/lane change/departure alerts, HUD and much more standard equipment. A great ride (the car offers a choice of Sport or Touring modes depending on your whim). Plenty of pick-up. Nice steering. It feels surprisingly heavy/solid but not lumbering. The seats are comfortable--front and back. There is plenty of room (again, front and rear)in a relaxing sumptuous, pleasant cabin environment with pleasant ambient lighting. The voice Navigation system is very user friendly. The controls are within comfortable reach as is the manual trunk release on the driver's door (if you choose not to use the Keyless Entry). The traditional Buick ports on the hood sides as well as the chrome-like accents on the sides and rear give (IMHO) the exterior a richer look as does the sporty profile from all angles/sides. Love the chrome-like "waterfall" grill! Having owned 3 new reliable Cadillac cars previously I had expected that I may be subjecting myself to "buyers remorse" when I made the decision to purchase the Lacrosse. It is, without any reservations, that I can say this Buick fits the bill on every level and I could not be more pleased with my decision. It fits my needs in styling and functionality. I would recommend test driving the Buick Lacrosse before making any final decision. You may be pleasantly surprised!"

Just purchased a month ago

By on Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, V6 is powerful, pretty good on gas"

Cons: "Vision, small trunk, low front end"

"I like the look of the car. I have always been a Buick fan. I have the Convenience package with the 3.6 liter engine. Just a few minor issues for me. The trunk could be bigger. That will encourage my wife to pack on less though. The front end is low so watch the parking bumpers. The visability is not the best but just takes some getting used to. The interior is roomy and comfortable."

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "Everything - solid, reliable, roomy well designed"

Cons: "non"

"I love this car - rides well, solid to drive, roomy front, back and trunk no major problems in 5 years, comfortable for all passengers and well designed interior. Surpassed my expectations - still feel excited to drive it and very safe. Also, does very well with mileage for a large car,"