2010 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 183 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

By on Friday, March 25, 2011

Very Disappointed

By on Sunday, March 06, 2011

"I purchased a 2011 CXS on January 5, 2011 and had to return the car for service every week since date of purchase due to rattling noise in counsel area which they could not resolve until March 4, 2011 (supposely). I was first told that the noise was a result of the "Flex Pipe". They realigned the exhaust and retested; however the noise persisted. I returned the car the following week and was told they did not know where the noise was coming from. After complaining to the Manager several times he called a Field Engineer to test drive the car. The Engineer heard the sound and later said it was the "Shifter Assembly" which they replaced. Keep in mind this is a brand new 2011 Buick Lacrosse! In addition, the quality of the interior is not worth the money. Leather and floor rugs are of POOR quality. (my 2003 Honda Accord's interior was better quality than the $40K Lacrosse). I do not recommend any one purchasing this car. You will be very disappointed."

Comfortable momma car!

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"Good vehicle overall. Things I love: DVD system Rear leg room Driving Comfort(I have drove for over 6 hours straight and it was very comfortable, with a 12 month old) Rear backup camera with guide lines USB plug-in Things I wish were better. The blind spot indicator was not available. The computer is sometimes difficult to navigate, and there are so many dash buttons that sometimes I have difficulty finding/remembering the right button. The plastic on the steering wheel is soft, and easily scratches. I have unfortunetly already had some issues though. My DVD player burnt up after 6 mths, and is being replaced. The sun shade for my moon roof is not shutting, have not brought it too the dealer yet, so it may be operator error. My parking brake is being replaced, it started making noises and they said that it was bad. And after taking the car for its first service at the dealer a few problems popped up: my seat coolers do not always work, and they knocked a wire loose and it was worn down by a belt. Not the cars fault just poor workmanship at the dealer. Overall I still love this car despite the problems. I figure it is the first year of the car, it is still under warranty and I plan to buy an additional warranty to cover the extensive electrical this car has, which can be expensive to repair. Plus it was the only car I could find with a factory DVD player for my daughter, which in it self has been a live saver! Plus this car just looks awesome!"

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

$40K sounds expensive

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Reasonably nice car but way too expensive, too heavy (2 tons) and fuel hungry. Poor visibility so back-up camera and blind side alert system should be standard on all models. For that much money interior materials should be of higher quality especially on door and dash. Too much hard plastic that scoffs too easily. Otherwise a nice and smooth car. At idle it is quiet as a library. I do mostly city driving and I get about 17 mpg. Go for the 18" inch wheels as they are much more quiet than the 19". In six months of ownership the car has been flawless."