2010 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 212 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Outstanding vehicle.

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Great vehicle for price"

"This vehicle rides and performs like a full size vehicle should. I traded a 2010 Toyota Avalon Limited on this vehicle and this vehicle is head and shoulders above the Toyota at about the same purchase price. Have had vehicle for almost three years and never had a problem or unexpected repair, just routine maintenance. Would buy another like vehicle next time without hesitation."

Luxurious, draws compliments

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "Fast, agile, comfortable"

Cons: "Visibility"

"One of the fastest cars I've ever owned. Very comfortable but the downside of the car is the visibility. Large supports in the middle of the car limits vision. When turning to the left, the vision is hampered by the left mirror. It's a shame because it's the only thing that makes me say I will not buy another LaCrosse."

Not as good after 3 years

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "good mileage and pickup in spite of small engine."

Cons: "Entertainment system is a disaster."

"This revises my earlier review from November 2011. I still like the car, but I find the entertainment system such a disaster that it takes a lot away from the car. Its reliable, still gets close to 30 mpg and the E-assist is worth it. But the GPS is sometimes hard to follow - I have made wrong turns sometime which never happened in an earlier GPS and the entertainment system is terrible. Whenever I hang up a cell phone call (via bluetooth) it turns the GPS on. Whenever I turn on the GPS it automatically turns on the radio (which I didn't ask for). It constantly erases my ipod setting which I connect to the car via the USB port. Most cars drive well today. For my next car I will thoroughly test the entertainment system first and if Buick doesn't do it right by then they are out of the running."

Nice Car. Rides goodand is very quiet inside.

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Very qiuet ride."

Cons: "Poor view out the rear window for backing up"

"The only problem is backing up. It is very difficult to see out the rear window, but it does have a back up alert system."

Love my 2015 LaCrosse BUT

By on Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pros: "Good gas milage, Quiet interior, Great looks."

Cons: "Rough ride, poor resale value, Some blind-spots."

"Been a Buick owner for years, and was hoping this Lacrosse would be the Park Avenue, or Riviera replacement I've been looking for. BUT, this Buick does not ride as smooth as my old Parkie or Rivie. On a rough road, you can feel most every bump. Thinking about lowering the tire air pressure a little to see if that helps. On a positive note, this Lacrosse has plenty of power, gas mpg avg around town is 25, looks great, very quiet interior, has all the bells & whistles that my wife & I enjoy. Besides the above ride complaint, another down side is: per KBB, the trade value is only $27k, and sticker was $41k 4-months ago when I bought it... How in the world can a car depreciate that much, that soon?"