2010 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 204 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

My Lacrosse listed for $42,000,

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Smooth ride and comfort"

Cons: "No resale value"

"Now 18 months later it's only worth $23,000 with 12,000 miles and in showroom condition, driven buy a senior citizen! Why would I ever buy another GM car with no resale value like this."

Fine automobile

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Buick strong!"

Cons: "Visibility poor when backing up."

"2011 CXS purchased new in Aug 2010. Loaded. Love it. More than 45K miles driven around the country. Comfortable for the long haul. Quiet, efficient (+23mpg), and "classy." Lot of compliments when first purchased...still get a few now and then. Interior is great looking and user-friendly. In all the use I've gotten from it in nearly four years, the one shortcoming that is a bit of a hindrance is driver visibility when backing up, and sometimes in changing lanes. The view to the rear quarter panel area, and at times to both sides of the vehicle is hampered by the passenger seat headrest or the center post (between front and rear doors). But considering that forward motion is 99.999 percent of driving, the problem in backing up is a tiny loss given the comfort and handling of the car."

Luxurious, draws compliments

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "Fast, agile, comfortable"

Cons: "Visibility"

"One of the fastest cars I've ever owned. Very comfortable but the downside of the car is the visibility. Large supports in the middle of the car limits vision. When turning to the left, the vision is hampered by the left mirror. It's a shame because it's the only thing that makes me say I will not buy another LaCrosse."

I enjoyed the hwy driving

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Reason: windows/poor visibility

Pros: "beautiful styling, good ride"

Cons: "poor visibility and not enough storage"

"Such a beautiful car but because of the poor overall visibility of small and blocked windows I felt the need to sell my Buick LaCross. For me it was dangerous to back out of a parking spot and my son who also drove this Buick on occasion also agreed."

Well, a step up from previous

By on Thursday, March 18, 2010

"The car was an interesting upgrade to the previous antiquated GM's version of the luxury marque. I got in the car and felt very comfy at first sitting. and the modernity of the car surprised me. I learned that the CHinese styled this car. Well, they did an aweful good job, and they deserve praise for their good interpretation of a sporty semi-luxurious automobile. The drive one the engine started was pretty tame, and controlled. I think that the Russelheim division of GM did a pretty good analysis of how the Buick should handle. the strides were pretty smooth. The power was sufficient to accelerate this heavy machine. I do wish for a bit more agility for the turns though. As for the negatives, the quality of materials did not impress me. Too much false materials to make me kind of disappointed in GM's rather abysmal attempt at making a luxurious cabin. I as well do not know aboout the perceived craftmanship of Buick Vehicles lately, whether they have improved or not. Hopefully, they have, but I do not trust them quite yet."