2010 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 176 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Very good, comfortable, quiet

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive and very proud of the good looks."

Cons: "no cons thus far."

"This car has to be one of the best if not the best I have ever owned. MPG overall at least 30 and have gotten ss high as 40 MPG, very pleasing."

Best Car I Ever Drove

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Ride, Seats, Interior, Exterior"

Cons: "2014 interior seat colors are too dark"

"I leased Infiniti's before shopping around this time. Wanted a smooth ride with luxurious interior. Test drove every luxury car out there for 6 months. Happened to stop into Buick because it was right next door to the Cadillac showroom. Drove the LaCrosse and was blown away. Leased it in October 2013 and couldn't be happier. It is pure luxury - smooth, smooth ride, comfortable and roomy seats plus so quiet, I have to check to make sure the car is on. Buick made a slam dunk with this car. Everyone that has been in the car have been so surprised that it is a Buick. People actually stop me in parking lots to comment on the car. I have the dark gray with very light gray (almost white) interior. Hope they bring that interior back again. It's just beautiful. One con I have is the interior colors for the 2014 are too dark. Especially the beige. It's awful."

Good alternative to expensive luxury sedans

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "Quiet, smooth ride, roomy"

Cons: "A little underpowered"

"I researched many models before deciding on the LaCrosse. I leased it for 39 months and the incentives made it very attractive. All in, with no downpayment except for my trade (only $800 equity) I pay $359 per month. The car is quiet and the ride is silky smooth. The seats are comfortable, plenty of room, tastefully done interior. It's a real luxury cruiser and doesn't try to be anything but that. This is no sports sedan so don't buy it if that's what you're looking for. It's a little underpowered even with the 3.6L V6 because of its size. The steering is a little loose for my taste and nobody will mistake its handling for an M5. But if you like to ride around in style and comfort but can't afford or don't want to pay for a Caddy, Lincoln, Lexus or MB, give the LaCrosse a look and I'm sure you'll be tempted by the value."

Best value for the money

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Value, appointments, ride and mileage"

Cons: "need to do something with the front end and grille"

"I used to drive a Cadillac CTS and a BMW; both were much more expensive than the Buick and neither had the value to price ratio of the Buick. Quality is far great than that of the Cadillac and equal to that of the BMW."

flaws in design

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Nice ride"

Cons: "Lack of visability"

"My Lacrosse is good looking on the outside, very nice on the interior. Rides beautifully. My main problem and family members who have driven it is the front, back and side visibility. Blind spots every where. I knew when I purchased the vehicle the back window was very small but didn't realize at the time how much of a hindrance it is as well as the four posts. I would trade it in a minute if I could afford to."