2009 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 308 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Comfortable, Quiet, Fun To Drive, Economical Gem!

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

"I purchased the vehicle in June 2006 with 18,300 miles on it from Enterprise Car Sales and and have driven it all across the country and from coast to coast - NC to CA 6 times and from NC to Seattle, WA 4 times in all weather conditions and averaged 31.3 mpg. It is as comfortable, quiet, fun to drive and economical today (March 28, 2013) as it was the day I purchased it. I've done the routine maintenance at the recommended intervals and recently replaced the headlights and a fan belt at 118,000 miles. Great Car that's good for another 100,000 miles. Get's a Strong Recommendation from me!"

If you don't know about the LaCrosse by now -

By on Thursday, January 10, 2008

"This car comes stock with everything, what do you want, style - its got it, my friends thought I bought a Jaguar when I brought it home. Comfort, space - it got plenty, stock quality stereo (1st time I didn't feel the need to put an aftermarket stereo in a car) heated seats, automatic air-conditioning, how about remote start so your car is nice and cool by the time you reach your can. It drives smooth, bad traffic doesn't bother you as much because hey, your in your own little bubble, this car is quite. Now as far as reliabilty goes, I really feel I am not a good judge in that until we get to 100k. But if it is anything like it predessor the Century, I have nothing to fear. And it is up to date with power, 200+ horsepower (Thank you Nissan for forcing all cars to comply to your new standard) Plenty of pep to go around. Testdrive this car, you'll far in love"

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"I have had my LaCrosse since 2005 and it now has 140,000 miles on it and still runs great. I have not had any problems with this car and will buy another when I decide to replace it. I don't see any reason to give this one up yet. I still get 24-25 MPG in town and 28-30 MPG on the highway and just returned from a 1300 mile trip without any complaints from my family about being uncomfortable."

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Nice.......New Car.It's not my Dads old buick any more ! We Love our Lacrosse -07. and thinking of buying anew lacerne if i CAN find the right 1. Hopefully pretty soon. My suggestion....... BUY ONE .... ANY ONE ..TAKE A BUICK OUT FOR A TEST DRIVE. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT."

Saved my life in major car accident!

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Smooth ride, great safety features!"

Cons: "Gas mileage."

"Not only did this car save my life in a head on collision at 55 miles an hour--no chance to hit brakes-I was able to walk away with only bruises! I thought the gas mileage could be better--but I would rather have the safety of this bigger car. I plan on replacing with same make and model."

overall good vehicle

By on Thursday, October 8, 2009

"we bought this LaCrosse new in feb. 2007 We've had 3 or 4 minor problems. There seems to be a transmisson problems that the dealer can't or won't fix. This car is great on the highway. We took it all the way to northern Michigan,about 1400 miles each was last year & it was very comfortable. However the seats in our 2002 Century were plusher. I would like to trade it for the new 2010 LaCrosse but the trade in value on this one is terrible. Our 2004 Camry SE is worth almost as much on trade in."

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"If you are looking for something that rides like a Cadillac, responds like a Cadillac, but has a much more reasonable price? Then a Buick LaCrosse is perfect for you. No, a LaCrosse doesn't have all the luxuries, but the quality of the car as a whole is great! I have come from 2 Fords and previously I had a Taurus before owning my LaCrosse. What a difference!! Much more push from the engine and the smoothest ride you could ever want. In fact, my dog used to get car sick in my Taurus, now she doesn't even pant as much as she did. She sleeps soundly and quietly the WHOLE time!! As far as repairs, I have just had to deal with the basics. New Brake pads, oil changes, head light bulb replacement. I have owned this car for 2 years and recieved it as a used car at 33000 miles and now have 56000. Best 2 years I have ever had with a car. While my parents and friends are compaining about their repair bills and awful gas mileage; I get 24mpg on avg (32 highway when i go on trips) and minimal repairs. All I can do is i smile!"

Needs Work

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Car looks great, but definitely needs work. Have had the car a little over a year, and have had it in for computer work twice. Had to reprogram it once and put a new one in the second time. Have had it in for tranny work 3 times. Last time they had to replace the valve body. Third time is to probably re-do the last work. Replaced the belt tensioner twice, and is squeeking again, Everything is under warranty, but too much major work in less than 26K miles."

Another great Buick

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"We bought the car new three years ago and as with our other Buicks it is a step above other cars in the same price range."

Great value in sedan class

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Nice ride, convenient controls, and reliable. You must want a sedan to like this car -- we were considering crossovers, but no need to lose MPG. Pros: Inside, it feels safe and like there is a lot of solid car around you, while the exterior does not come across as a large car (i.e. "a boat"). Engine is a solid performer over a few decades. Cons: Buick look on exterior front, especially grill."