2009 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Comfortable, Quiet, Fun To Drive, Economical Gem!

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

"I purchased the vehicle in June 2006 with 18,300 miles on it from Enterprise Car Sales and and have driven it all across the country and from coast to coast - NC to CA 6 times and from NC to Seattle, WA 4 times in all weather conditions and averaged 31.3 mpg. It is as comfortable, quiet, fun to drive and economical today (March 28, 2013) as it was the day I purchased it. I've done the routine maintenance at the recommended intervals and recently replaced the headlights and a fan belt at 118,000 miles. Great Car that's good for another 100,000 miles. Get's a Strong Recommendation from me!"

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Nice.......New Car.It's not my Dads old buick any more ! We Love our Lacrosse -07. and thinking of buying anew lacerne if i CAN find the right 1. Hopefully pretty soon. My suggestion....... BUY ONE .... ANY ONE ..TAKE A BUICK OUT FOR A TEST DRIVE. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT."

Great car!! Quiet, smooth ride!!

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, Comfortable ride, Great sound system"

"On the exterior, the body and paint quality are pretty high, but the paint/gloss quality of the plastics on the exterior door pillars is not too good, as the paint comes off of these pieces easily. The rims are excellent quality and with the right tires, provide a quiet and smooth ride for the car. On the interior, the leather seats provide for an added smooth and comfortable ride, especially on long trips. The carpets are easily cleaned after being dirty. The overall interior quality is very good, sleek and impressive in most respects. The sound system even with stock speakers and an aftermarket head unit provide excellent sound with a good amount of clarity and bass. The automatic headlight sensors make having to worry about turning on and off headlights non-existent. In the back seat, you can comfortably sit 3 adults for short-term rides and 2 adults for longer rides. The trunk is expansive and has a lot of storage space, and with the back seats folding down, provides even more storage and transporting space. Under the hood, the 200hp 3800 Series III V6 engine provides enough power to move around on roads and highways in the city. Have also taken on back mountain roads of West Virginia and the car has no problems navigating these mountain roads. It is tied to a 4-speed automatic transmission, and can be punched at the right time to allow for ease of passing people on the highway. Average gas mileage is 22-26mpg combined City/Highway doing daily driving around the Baltimore/Washington DC Area. Overall this car is a pleasure to drive. I had someone once tell me that you can drive any car in the world, but once you drive a Buick, it's an entirely different driving experience. Having owned 3 small Saturns and 1 Chevy Malibu, I now understand what this means. My 2006 LaCrosse CXL drives like a full-size sedan, despite being classified as a mid-size sedan. It's quiet, smooth, comfortable ride makes the whole driving experience a real pleasure again. Plus, with having one of Ward's 10-best engines of the 20th Century under the hood, the GM 3800 Series III V6 engine, this car is built to last for easily 200k+ miles. I am a rough driver and this car has taken everything I have thrown at it. Highly Recommended Car!!"

If you don't know about the LaCrosse by now -

By on Thursday, January 10, 2008

"This car comes stock with everything, what do you want, style - its got it, my friends thought I bought a Jaguar when I brought it home. Comfort, space - it got plenty, stock quality stereo (1st time I didn't feel the need to put an aftermarket stereo in a car) heated seats, automatic air-conditioning, how about remote start so your car is nice and cool by the time you reach your can. It drives smooth, bad traffic doesn't bother you as much because hey, your in your own little bubble, this car is quite. Now as far as reliabilty goes, I really feel I am not a good judge in that until we get to 100k. But if it is anything like it predessor the Century, I have nothing to fear. And it is up to date with power, 200+ horsepower (Thank you Nissan for forcing all cars to comply to your new standard) Plenty of pep to go around. Testdrive this car, you'll far in love"

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"I have had my LaCrosse since 2005 and it now has 140,000 miles on it and still runs great. I have not had any problems with this car and will buy another when I decide to replace it. I don't see any reason to give this one up yet. I still get 24-25 MPG in town and 28-30 MPG on the highway and just returned from a 1300 mile trip without any complaints from my family about being uncomfortable."