2009 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

EXCELLENT, QUALITY, DEPENDABILITY & LOOKS

By on Thursday, March 26, 2009

"I use to be in car sales and I drove a lot of cars on the lot. I was ALWAYS impressed with the Buick but I didn't want the BIG car, so I chose the mid-size LACROSSE CXL. for my own personal vehicle I haven't regretted it. This car is totally reliable, quiet, beautiful ride and it is classy and gets great gas mileage (3.8). Hwy 32, in town about 26 mph. I drive 43 miles round trip to work & back and go 2 wks on a tank. (about 16 gal) I love this car! I sold a lot of them just because they are great and I was so "pumped" when I talked about them. I have never heard a complaint from my customers. who bought them. AWESOME Amerian Made Car AND they were just voted Most Dependable vehicle by J.D. Powers for 2008. They beat out the Lexus. Mine's a 2006 and runs like a top. Impressive. My next car is going to be the LaCrosse with a Sunroof! They are professional, sporty, classy cars. I'm a female, by the way."

One of the Best cars I have Owned

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, Power, Comfort"

Cons: "Handling"

"I bought this car because it was the last one GM made with the 3.8L engine. I have owned an Oldsmobile with the same motor and regreted selling it as I have over 300,000 miles on it and never had major issues. I've put 100k on this one so far and I love it, It does exactly what I need it to do and is a comfort to drive."

One of the best cars I have owned.

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pros: "Fun and comfortable to drive."

Cons: "Cup holders could be more strategically placed."

"This car has a very smooth ride in town and on the road. I get 38 mpg on trips and 23 mpg in town. The 3.8L V6 engine is the best engine that GM ever built. It moves the car at a steady pace in town or on the highway and has enough power to get me out ofthe way of bad drivers quickly."

Good all around car

By on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pros: "Good looking and driving car"

Cons: "City millage isnt great"

"Great looking car,comfortable, handles well and drives well. The 3800 v6 had provides good power and quick acceleration as well as being a bulletproof/reliable engine. I put a hitch on it and it pulls a 900 pound trailer with no problems at all (its rated to tow 1000 pounds). Only real complaint is that gas millage isn't great in the city (I average about 16 city). It will pull 30 on the highway if I drive it very nicely but I typically get closer to 28 highway which still isn't bad for a big car."

great car

By on Saturday, March 15, 2008

"got a great deal on a 1 yr. old w 16k miles on it. rides great and nice power. don't get this car as an 'economy' car, i mean it's a buick, you buy it for the ride, not the gas mileage. i'd rather have the power of this car and pay a little more in mileage. it's worth every penny. Drives like a cadillac or better."