2007 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 300 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Saved my life in major car accident!

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Smooth ride, great safety features!"

Cons: "Gas mileage."

"Not only did this car save my life in a head on collision at 55 miles an hour--no chance to hit brakes-I was able to walk away with only bruises! I thought the gas mileage could be better--but I would rather have the safety of this bigger car. I plan on replacing with same make and model."

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"If you are looking for something that rides like a Cadillac, responds like a Cadillac, but has a much more reasonable price? Then a Buick LaCrosse is perfect for you. No, a LaCrosse doesn't have all the luxuries, but the quality of the car as a whole is great! I have come from 2 Fords and previously I had a Taurus before owning my LaCrosse. What a difference!! Much more push from the engine and the smoothest ride you could ever want. In fact, my dog used to get car sick in my Taurus, now she doesn't even pant as much as she did. She sleeps soundly and quietly the WHOLE time!! As far as repairs, I have just had to deal with the basics. New Brake pads, oil changes, head light bulb replacement. I have owned this car for 2 years and recieved it as a used car at 33000 miles and now have 56000. Best 2 years I have ever had with a car. While my parents and friends are compaining about their repair bills and awful gas mileage; I get 24mpg on avg (32 highway when i go on trips) and minimal repairs. All I can do is i smile!"

Needs Work

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Car looks great, but definitely needs work. Have had the car a little over a year, and have had it in for computer work twice. Had to reprogram it once and put a new one in the second time. Have had it in for tranny work 3 times. Last time they had to replace the valve body. Third time is to probably re-do the last work. Replaced the belt tensioner twice, and is squeeking again, Everything is under warranty, but too much major work in less than 26K miles."

Another great Buick

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"We bought the car new three years ago and as with our other Buicks it is a step above other cars in the same price range."

Great value in sedan class

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Nice ride, convenient controls, and reliable. You must want a sedan to like this car -- we were considering crossovers, but no need to lose MPG. Pros: Inside, it feels safe and like there is a lot of solid car around you, while the exterior does not come across as a large car (i.e. "a boat"). Engine is a solid performer over a few decades. Cons: Buick look on exterior front, especially grill."