• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Buick Encore Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,794 - $24,231.

10/6.6

9.5

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 5 6 7 | Next

Super stoked about my Encore

By on Friday, April 26, 2013

Pros: "price, quality, MPG, OnStar"

Cons: "No power liftgate of push button start options :("

"After two months of car shopping, I ended up right where I started & that's gotta say something about my new ride! After GM agreed to buy back my 2011 Chevy Equinox because it was a lemon, I suddenly found myself test driving everything from the Toyota prius to the Chevy cruze. In the end I went with the Encore because it's a snappy little SUV with great MPG & even though my Chevy was a lemon, GM did right by me & took care of it with little effort on my behalf. Not to mention that I'm addicted to OnStar & the car drives so smooth & cost less then a comparably equipped (leather, navigation, Sunroof & Bose audio) Equinox (which also gets lower MPG)."

I love my little SUV

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "great price, a lot of amenitites, fun to drive"

Cons: "liftgate not remote nor has an inside release"

"I've had my little encore for about 2 weeks now and it's put FUN back in driving for me.I can zip in out of traffic and cruise down the hwy in comfort and style. I love that it doesn't look like all other SUV's. I'm a very large person and i got into it just fine. I also have a little arthritis and some of the larger SUV's didn't even work for me. I'm loving all the tech in it and learn somthing new everyday. For my first 300 miles i'm getting 24 MPG for city driving the AWD model. It also makes me feel confident while driving. I was able to get alot of extras that i couldn't afford on other models. My 77 y/o mom can get in and out of this SUV very easily also. The backup camera is so nice and adds some of that confident to my driving. So if your considering an SUV and don't need a huge boat sized one. I highly recommend giving the encore at least a test drive. It's even better inside than out. I couldn't get the "10" to check on the very likley scale. I've actually all ready recommended it to friends."

Prospective buyer-Buick Encore

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Great price,loaded with std. features,gas saver."

Cons: "More hp,no start push button,1 size of tire."

"I test drive the 2013 Buick Encore in March 2013 to find out the overall personality,quality and driving performance of this small crossover/suv .I was impressed of its exterior design,interior quality of materials used,handling,driving,gas mileage report,loaded with standard and safety features,advance tech gadgets and reasonable interior space in consideration of its size.I checked other car brands to compare price,standard features,interior and exterior quality,design,gas mileage,safety features,road handling, luxury features,practicality,maneuverability,parking ease.The Buick Encore has some standard features that is options to other car brands such as metallic paint,rear vision camera,bluetooth technology,18-inch tires,leather wrap steering wheel,noise cancellation technology,buick intellilink(voice recognition technology),halogen headlights,heated,power adjustable outside mirrors.My opinion:"The Buick Encore is a winner"-it gives more for hard earned bucks,great for families with no kids,with 2 kids,for young single adults,or anyone who like to drive a small luxury crossover/suv as alternative for luxury sedan."

Trans not smooth

By on Friday, March 29, 2013

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE EXCEPT FOR SHIFTING"

Cons: "TRANS NEEDS IMPROVEMENT"

"SEEMS LIKE THE TRANS SHIFTING COULD BE A LOT BETTER. MILEAGE GOOD, 30 IN CITY."

BIG LUXURY IN A SMALL PACKAGE

By on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pros: "Super Quality, ride and connectivity."

Cons: "More color choices."

"Beautiful interior, amazing room inside! The Buick Intellilink works great with my iphone and ipod. I added splash guards and the rubber truck mat. After test driving a BMW X1 and Lexus RX, i am soo glad i checked out this car. This vehicle drives in such a higher quality fashion and has a great warranty to boot!"

Previous | 1 ... 5 6 7 | Next