2014 Buick Encore Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,616 - $24,189.

10/6.6

Based on 58 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

This is the very best car I've ever owned!

By on Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pros: "LOTS of luxury for the low price"

Cons: "None so far"

"This is the first new car I've bought in over 25 years, so I shopped for value and reliability! So far, this car has exceeded my high expectations in every category, and even exceeds the EPA gas mileage estimates: I routinely get 32 miles per gallon in this beauty!"

I love my little SUV

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "great price, a lot of amenitites, fun to drive"

Cons: "liftgate not remote nor has an inside release"

"I've had my little encore for about 2 weeks now and it's put FUN back in driving for me.I can zip in out of traffic and cruise down the hwy in comfort and style. I love that it doesn't look like all other SUV's. I'm a very large person and i got into it just fine. I also have a little arthritis and some of the larger SUV's didn't even work for me. I'm loving all the tech in it and learn somthing new everyday. For my first 300 miles i'm getting 24 MPG for city driving the AWD model. It also makes me feel confident while driving. I was able to get alot of extras that i couldn't afford on other models. My 77 y/o mom can get in and out of this SUV very easily also. The backup camera is so nice and adds some of that confident to my driving. So if your considering an SUV and don't need a huge boat sized one. I highly recommend giving the encore at least a test drive. It's even better inside than out. I couldn't get the "10" to check on the very likley scale. I've actually all ready recommended it to friends."

2013 Buick Encore - Very Happy! Love the vehicle.

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Luxurious, Little Road Noise"

Cons: "Trunk Space Passenger arm rest"

"We just got back from our 1st 600 mile road trip with the new 2013 Buick Encore.....and love the vehicle. The handling is fantastic, it is roomy and comfortable. Very little road noise, was doing 87 MPH and didn't realize it. Suspension is good, ride is fantastic. Mileage was wonderful. I like the vehicle more now than I did when we purchased it. My only complaint....could use a bit more trunk. Can't fit golf clubs but....can fit luggage. Also...the driver has a arm rest but the front right seat doesn't. It would be nice if both had arm rests that fold up and down. I was worried about pick up and passing (due to Car and Driver review) - don't worry about it....it did fantastic. I don't know why Car and Driver said that in the review....more like they pick on American Made Vehicles.....I was flying by people while passing and our car was loaded."

This car saved our lives!

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pros: "Crash protection, comfort, style, fuel economy"

"I loved everything about my beautiful little Encore before this past weekend and now I love it even more! We were involved in an accident that totaled the car - the front end was completely destroyed but the passenger compartment remained solidly intact and we came out with just bruises from the airbags and seat belts. The car did everything it was supposed to to protect us. I'll be heading back to Buick to get another Encore just like the one I had!"

BIG LUXURY IN A SMALL PACKAGE

By on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pros: "Super Quality, ride and connectivity."

Cons: "More color choices."

"Beautiful interior, amazing room inside! The Buick Intellilink works great with my iphone and ipod. I added splash guards and the rubber truck mat. After test driving a BMW X1 and Lexus RX, i am soo glad i checked out this car. This vehicle drives in such a higher quality fashion and has a great warranty to boot!"