2013 Buick Encore

Based on 72 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Great vehicle that met all expectations

By on Sunday, July 10, 2016

Pros: "Price, color, fuel economy"

Cons: "Could be a little quieter"

"This has been a great vehicle but my wife can no longer drive so we have decided to sell. It has a five year extended warranty which is fully transferrable along with the factory warranty."

Luxury and sport in a tidy package.

By on Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pros: "Almost 40 mpg hwy..AWD too, handling, braking..."

Cons: "Some think it is too small, need to drive it."

"I have yet to find a car that is perfect and will usually change what ever to my liking. Well I think I found it and it only took a couple of thousand miles! Coming from Sport Cars and Sport Sedans the Enocre will satisfy all your corner carving desires and has braking capacity to send your occupants forward onto their seat belts. Quiet, quiet, quiet too! The fuel economy that beats all but economy cars with almost 40 mpg on the highway....and that is with all-wheel drive. The BuickForums are backing this up as owners put some more miles on. Which puts at the most efficient AWD, gasoline you can buy. Super comfortable as we just put eight 8-10 hours days shopping for houses, turning around in parking lots and people's driveway the size make the perfect companion in a squeeze."

This car saved our lives!

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pros: "Crash protection, comfort, style, fuel economy"

"I loved everything about my beautiful little Encore before this past weekend and now I love it even more! We were involved in an accident that totaled the car - the front end was completely destroyed but the passenger compartment remained solidly intact and we came out with just bruises from the airbags and seat belts. The car did everything it was supposed to to protect us. I'll be heading back to Buick to get another Encore just like the one I had!"

BIG LUXURY IN A SMALL PACKAGE

By on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pros: "Super Quality, ride and connectivity."

Cons: "More color choices."

"Beautiful interior, amazing room inside! The Buick Intellilink works great with my iphone and ipod. I added splash guards and the rubber truck mat. After test driving a BMW X1 and Lexus RX, i am soo glad i checked out this car. This vehicle drives in such a higher quality fashion and has a great warranty to boot!"

I love my little SUV

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "great price, a lot of amenitites, fun to drive"

Cons: "liftgate not remote nor has an inside release"

"I've had my little encore for about 2 weeks now and it's put FUN back in driving for me.I can zip in out of traffic and cruise down the hwy in comfort and style. I love that it doesn't look like all other SUV's. I'm a very large person and i got into it just fine. I also have a little arthritis and some of the larger SUV's didn't even work for me. I'm loving all the tech in it and learn somthing new everyday. For my first 300 miles i'm getting 24 MPG for city driving the AWD model. It also makes me feel confident while driving. I was able to get alot of extras that i couldn't afford on other models. My 77 y/o mom can get in and out of this SUV very easily also. The backup camera is so nice and adds some of that confident to my driving. So if your considering an SUV and don't need a huge boat sized one. I highly recommend giving the encore at least a test drive. It's even better inside than out. I couldn't get the "10" to check on the very likley scale. I've actually all ready recommended it to friends."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Encore near Honolulu. See local deals