2013 Buick Encore

Based on 40 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

This is a great little SUV.

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Can zip around very nicely. Very well equipped."

Cons: "No power lift gate and no garage door opener."

"It has taken me quite a long time to get used to the smallness because me previous vehicle was a Buick Lucerne. It is a little small but is easy to drive. I have a bad shoulder and the lack of a power lift gate is making me have to trade it in for something with one. Also, when people are sitting in the back seat the headrests go up, cutting the visibility down 1/4 on each side of the rear window. I was surprised that there was no built in garage door opener. If they put a power lift gate on a future Encore I would definitely purchase it."

Excellent car, 34 miles per gallon on road.

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

Pros: "Car is leased--intend to buy."

"This car is on a 2 year lease. Absolutely no problems and very low milage. Intend to refinance this car and lower my monthly payments."

Excellent vehicle

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive excellent value super gas mileage"

"This is a great little Buick . Very comfortable and has many options, the fuel mileage is excellent. Enjoy driving it every day whether for a short trip or an all day drive."

Dissatisfied with this car

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Comfort"

Cons: "Poor build quality, transmission issues"

"I've purchased this car 7 months ago and very unhappy with it. This is a comfortable car, performance is just OK and overall driving is easy. However it has been with dealer 5 times already. First, I experienced a persistent knocking noise near the front wheel. It took a great deal of my time and 4 visits to dealer to have them fixed it. Now, I experience transmission issues and dealer cannot duplicate anything. From time to time, gears are switching erratically and car is shaking. Based on my experience, I would not recommend to buy any car from GM."

Wipers have a design flaw and seats uncomfortable

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, price, reliability"

Cons: "Wipers are poor, seats uncomfortable, paint wears"

"I have been unable to find aftermarket wiper blades, and the factory blades have been replaced numerous times and still don't clear the windshield properly. The front seats are only comfortable for about 1-2 hours. After that it hurts to sit in them. The material underneath is probably cheap. Passengers complain about the backseat headrests, although I haven't tried it myself. Every little thing will cause the check engine light to come on, thus disabling the remote start. So far it has been the oil dip stick was out barely a centimeter, and the gas cap was not tight. The paint on the mirrors looks worn already. The driver's side chipped off and needed to be repainted. The passenger side is now looking the same way, but has not chipped off yet. Gas mileage is 26.4 average. I would not buy another one, but it suits my purpose for the time being. I just can't take it on long trips."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Encore near Honolulu. See local deals